What's new

EMP Tom Brady Wins Project Injustice w/ Aquaman

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Tom, mad respect! You were playing out of your mind. That was one of the most hype Grand Finals we have ever seen in any fighting game. Good game to all the players that were there (All 56 Green Lanterns) and good game to REO for finishing second place and putting on a great show (Your Batman is stupid sick).

Here is the Archive for those who missed it: http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/396608323

With all that being said, NERF DAT AQUAMAN TRAIT! :joker:

Edited by STORMS*

Was definitely the best set of matches I have seen in Injustice so far. I am a Batman player and I wouldn't mind seeing both traits getting longer cooldowns.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Shoutouts to Ether for never giving up on throwing out raw non meter burned psycho crushers from long range with Shazam and getting full combo punished for them when Tom blocked them. Seriously man...that aint safe. I thought you'd try a different approach method at some point after the first huge combo.

RIP M. Bizam style of play.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Batman's trait is sooooo good when used correctly (REO). Aquaman's trait is OP by any idiot who knows how to use the trait button. Tom knows the Batman matchup well so he was dodging 50% of REO's combos with that trait. It was beautiful and depressing at the same time.

Good shit
Yep, yet it's Ares who is getting nerfed first in the patch with the dlc