What's new

EMP KDZ Wins Injustice at Winter Brawl 8 - And IGAU is Here to Stay

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
A character loyalist is sticking with your character through the bad MU's and nerfs ( if any) and continuing to play that character and ONLY that character...I played SZ in MK9 but if I use Kenshi in 10 of his bad MU's.... that does not make me a character loyalist.

KDZ is simply just a Superman main.
I knew it... he played WW for some bad match up (can't remember against what character) so I was like wait.. how is he a character loyalist.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Injustice is the only fighter I can watch now, everything else bores me in comparison. And I don't even play Injustice anymore!

Incredible tournament, incredible showcasing, incredible experience!

MK_Chameleon

The wizard of Zod
is Viking305 on TYM? @CrimsonShadow @Frantastic23 @RapZiLLa54

Also I wonder where in NYC he hides out at... If anyone knows get this guy out to BPK on LI and The Break if possible.. NYC has a legit Zod
Yes I am on TYM, I'm in New Rochelle which is like 30 Minutes from the Bronx, I don't have a car and do to the public transit not running after around 12am-2am would not be able to make it back home from The break or next level. And even if did run after 12 would have to win 1st place every time to break even on subway fares. Also don't know where or what is BPK and LI.

Heck yea Injustice is here to stay. People who say Injustice is dead are either trolls or people who played the game the two months after release, then dropped it. INJUSTICE IS HERE TO STAY

funny thing, I told KDZ that he should stick to superman in a forum a few weeks ago, sure enough he did and won winter brawl. Great stuff to him and the entire top 8, was very hype, NOW SCR HERE I COME!!!!!

coolwhip

Noob
OK, rewatching the top 8, and I must say @KDZ vs @DarthArma is one of my favorite sets since the game came out. You can tell they play each other so often too. Those read on the backdashes were insane. Arma counterpoking with instant air glitter to nullify WW's D3 (said that with 16 Bit's Foxy impression voice) was tasty stuff. KDZ interrupting Batman's strings with full combos was awesome too. Sucks about that final input error that cost Arma the set, but it was amazing stuff regardless.

OK, rewatching the top 8, and I must say @KDZ vs @DarthArma is one of my favorite sets since the game came out. You can tell they play each other so often too. Those read on the backdashes were insane. Arma counterpoking with instant air glitter to nullify WW's D3 (said that with 16 Bit's Foxy impression voice) was tasty stuff. KDZ interrupting Batman's strings with full combos was awesome too. Sucks about that final input error that cost Arma the set, but it was amazing stuff regardless.
Fuck half circles!! (Why I can't play on alternate controls)

coolwhip

Noob
Fuck half circles!! (Why I can't play on alternate controls)
Hey man, when you do your ambiguous 50/50 after MB straight grapple/call bats reset, do you think it would be worth it to sometimes release the bats as you're crossing over for a near unblockable?

Hey man, when you do your ambiguous 50/50 after MB straight grapple/call bats reset, do you think it would be worth it to sometimes release the bats as you're crossing over for a near unblockable?
huh....I never thought of that, Gonna test it now.

You're the best poster!!