What's new

EMP KDZ Wins Injustice at Winter Brawl 8 - And IGAU is Here to Stay

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Congratulations! Sadly i didn't see the top 8 :( But just proved that he is till a top player, everyone has to SFTU now. A top Superman, a top player and a character loyalist. That's it.
Weeeell, he played Wonder Woman some time in the tourney, too... just saying.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
That's his secondary! Superman is his main... Picking up a secondary for some MU's doesn't make you bad lol.
Of course not. Just pointing out that he playes other characters as well. ;) I thought character loyalist means like.. to only play ONE character until the end of time or something.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Of course not. Just pointing out that he playes other characters as well. ;) I thought character loyalist means like.. to only play ONE character until the end of time or something.
No, character loyalist means someone who stays with a character even after he/she got nerfed. A lot of other SM players dropped him after nerfs although he is still very good lol.

kdz is back REBELOOOOOOOO THE ENTIRE MEMBER LIST OF TYM WE WERE ALL LIKE ...
KDZ IS WASHED UP.....
HE PLAYS LOL.....
HES AN IDIOT WHO.....

STILL MAKES TOP 8 AT THE BREAK AND NOW FUCKS UP ALL THE PPL ON THIS PLANET HOLY FUCKING REBELO CHRIST INJUSTICE IS AMAZING

ZYPHOX -omg
WHERE THE FUCK IS KTP LMAO

SIGNED

walkup throw

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
kdz is back REBELOOOOOOOO THE ENTIRE MEMBER LIST OF TYM WE WERE ALL LIKE ...
KDZ IS WASHED UP.....
HE PLAYS LOL.....
HES AN IDIOT WHO.....

STILL MAKES TOP 8 AT THE BREAK AND NOW FUCKS UP ALL THE PPL ON THIS PLANET HOLY FUCKING REBELO CHRIST INJUSTICE IS AMAZING

ZYPHOX -omg
WHERE THE FUCK IS KTP LMAO

SIGNED

walkup throw

top 8 at the break also consists of me so....

Just wanted to say:

-Congrats to @KDZ, good shit man, and well deserved. The Evo champ looking as strong as ever.
-Good stuff to Sonic Fox(getting second with batgirl) and @Zyphox (highest placing with flash at a major). That flash was crazy, and was just running through people.
-Congrats to Tom Brady for getting top 4 at winter brawl, well deserved.
-Good stuff to Viking305. That's was an amazing showing for a first major, the sky is the limit
-Furthermore, congrats to Jupiter, Dartharma, and Glass Sword for making top 8.

Can't wait for the podcasts/stock market. :joker:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
-Furthermore, congrats to Jupiter, Dartharma, and Glass Sword for making top 8.

Can't wait for the podcasts/stock market. :joker:
Yeah big ups to Glass Sword.. His saga will be forgotten in all the hype, but this was a huge, watershed tournament for him and clearly his best performance to date.

He has come a looooong way.

Congrats GS :)

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Before I scrolled down fully, I definitely thought Error's gif was some form of SuperFellatio.

EDIT: Congrats to everyone! >_>

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Cheers for the write up, can't watch the Top 8 until tomorrow, but shit sounds HYPE!
Props to the winners & losers from the sounds of things.
Super-props to KDZ.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
It's amazing that we have a potential MK9 repeat of history here.

Perfect Legend wins Evo 2011, and then Kung Lao gets nerfed.
PL has a bad period and everyone counted him out to win Evo again, and then he did.

KDZ wins Evo 2013, and then Superman gets nerfed.
KDZ has a bad period and everyone counted him out to win Evo again, and then.......