What's new

EMP KDZ Wins Injustice at Winter Brawl 8 - And IGAU is Here to Stay

BlastX21

Noob
Hope you guys enjoyed the commentary, Injustice broke stream number records i think outside evo lol
Hey, next time you're on stream see if you guys can mention TYM a few times throughout the day and tell the viewers what we're all about. There were 20k people watching, I guarantee you a lot of them didn't even know this site existed. Large streams like that are an ideal opportunity to recruit new people on here to learn how to play at a high level.

Hey, next time you're on stream see if you guys can mention TYM a few times throughout the day and tell the viewers what we're all about. There were 20k people watching, I guarantee you a lot of them didn't even know this site existed. Large streams like that are an ideal opportunity to recruit new people on here to learn how to play at a high level.
He mentioned it, he mentioned the pot bonus provided by CrimsonShadow of TYM, than plugged in TYM.

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Great tournament. grats to all placers and KDZ for winning. I watched what I could at work yesterday and today :p

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Well it looks like the Supermen have decided that even after the nerfs they can still show up.

@Rico Suave time for us Black Adams to help return this to a dominating world of only Superman and Black Adam.

And you guys thought you normalized us enough :REO

Hini

Batomancer
OMG!!!! you're the best!!!!

When I did it I heard everyone laughed. Wish I had won the set
I lost my shit at home when I saw that, even friends who I convinced to watch the stream even though they are not into fighting games thought it was funny and started to cheer for you.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
No, character loyalist means someone who stays with a character even after he/she got nerfed. A lot of other SM players dropped him after nerfs although he is still very good lol.
A character loyalist is sticking with your character through the bad MU's and nerfs ( if any) and continuing to play that character and ONLY that character...I played SZ in MK9 but if I use Kenshi in 10 of his bad MU's.... that does not make me a character loyalist.

KDZ is simply just a Superman main.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Good shit to KDZ, During GF I was hype yelling till my throat was sore!
I'll get you sooner or later, You know I almost had you!