What's new

Ed Boon's Recent Cryptic Tweet

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I'm Scottish and I have no idea what the hell you're on about LOL
Scot Tish ( like Scotched eggs ) & canny tell what Yoo on aboot.
Ayche oh tea double you eye are ee.
He wants two teas on the double yes?
I'm English and have terrible Scottish. Tried talking to a man from Durham and had to give up. No offense.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Scot Tish ( like Scotched eggs ) & canny tell what Yoo on aboot.
Ayche oh tea double you eye are ee.
He wants two teas on the double yes?
I'm English and have terrible Scottish. Tried talking to a man from Durham and had to give up. No offense.
That's racist man.

Jk, but you're making no sense. Scot Tish? Wtf lol
What you maybe mean:
"Canny tell whit yur oan aboot mate"
"Aye"
"Gee us a tea pal, oan the double"

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nice try, you wrote: "Tu es lente", that's spanish my friend,
. ;).
'Tu es lente' is an insult in French to a certain type of person, I don't even know Spanish so why would I write something Spanish?

Edit: 'Tu es lente' is Spanish for 'your lens is' according to google translate, that would make no sense to write, consider that first next time :)

We may be a dealing with a celebratory tweet here, dudes.

hotwire verb (informal)
def.
to start the engine of (a vehicle) by bypassing the ignition system, typically in order to steal it.​

On the same day as the subject tweet Capcom announced it's IP's are for sale, against the will of many of it's human resources. Boon almost certainly wants to develop MKxSF; he has said so publicly in the past. Warner Bros. is in a position to acquire--i.e. hotwire--that shit.

Perhaps Boon got a positive response from corporate yesterday.

Last edited:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Let's be real here, how do you know Hotwire isn't infact a new characters name?
Maybe it is hinting at many characters, but most of them or all of them could be new ones?
Next to that it could be all sorts, he's either finally snapped or maybe it's a game mode?
Maybe it's something not even MKX related but related to something else that doesn't really concern us.
Let's wait and see.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
We may be a dealing with a celebratory tweet here, dudes.

hotwire verb (informal)
def.
to start the engine of (a vehicle) by bypassing the ignition system, typically in order to steal it.​

On the same day as the subject tweet Capcom announced it's IP's are for sale, against the will of many of it's human resources. Boon almost certainly wants to develop MKxSF; he has said so publicly in the past. Warner Bros. is in a position to acquire--i.e. hotwire--that shit.

Perhaps Boon got a positive response from corporate yesterday.
Please lord let it be this, you're reading into it quite a bit but still pls!