What's new

Ed Boon's Recent Cryptic Tweet

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
There is no such thing as "reaching" when it comes down to Ed Boon. You should know this.
yes there is, there definitely is. everything he posts isnt a hint. i find it funny the animality hint didnt get a thread but the hotwire song gets front paged lolwut

trufenix

bye felicia
seems pretty odd to conceal the name of a character no ones ever seen,, but hey, whatever keeps the kids talking.

Maybe he's hinting to cyrax being in the game.

I mean, maybe his wire's are like laser HOT HOT HOT since they cut up the opponent to piece in the mk9 fatality

I think Cyrax

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I actually do see the possibility of this being linked to a cyber-ninja character.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage

On the select screen the bottom left character and the character below D'vorah are both cyborgs.

Everyone knows they are fake images but Ed said there was done truth in them. I don't think Boon would put in TWO silhouettes of cyborgs if at least 1 returning cyborg is in the game.

This + Hotwire.....

I can't see this being about anyone else but Sektor.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease

On the select screen the bottom left character and the character below D'vorah are both cyborgs.

Everyone knows they are fake images but Ed said there was done truth in them. I don't think Boon would put in TWO silhouettes of cyborgs if at least 1 returning cyborg is in the game.

This + Hotwire.....

I can't see this being about anyone else but Sektor.
I do see your point but that really looks like the T-800 shadow

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Someone from MK9 is returning to us as a robot this time around.

Maybe.... smoke? ;)