What's new

Ed Boon's Recent Cryptic Tweet

perfectghast

Just throw it out, and hope for the best!
So not too long ago I noticed a recent tweet by our god AKA Ed Boon, the tweet read "Ayche oh tea double you eye are ee" which phonetically sounds out "Hotwire" Now here's what I think, the name of a possible new character is odd since it doesn't hold much of a meaning. What I think is that's it the letters that matter for example:
H
Onaga
Tanya/Taven
W
I
Reiko/Reptile
Ermac

What's your idea guys?

Last edited by a moderator:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
So not too long ago I noticed a recent tweet by our god AKA Ed Boon, the tweet read "Ayche oh tea double you eye are ee" which phonetically sounds out "Hotwire" Now here's what I think, the name of a possible new character is odd since it doesn't hold much of a meaning. What I think is that's it the letters that matter for example:
H
Onaga
Tanya/Taven
W
I
Reiko/Reptile
Ermac

What's your idea guys?
If a someone can edit in the pic for the tweet it will be great since I'm on my phone, thanks :)
Hotwire sounds like it could be a cool name for a new robot character that is more fire based.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Well Boon normally doesn't post weird things like this unless he is trying to hint towards something. The dud e is a troll and we all know it and he teases with the use of strange word play. Hotwire can mean so many things.

oh by the way

http://gethotwired.com/ sounds the most reasonable, regarding internet play, been a pressing issue for netherealm, maximilian discussed it, he has a large base of followers, potential market, good source of word of mouth, keeps characters mysterious