What's new

Ed Boon: Two of my new favoriates (characters) will be at E3 !!

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Ot seems like the who next thing is gonna be ed boon showcasing two new people in a trailer every week or so. Kinda like the whole battle thing in injustice(voting on who would win)

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN

AT LEAST TWO NEW CHARACTERS CONFIRMED! (he said 2 of my new favorites [EMPHASIS ON OF])

MORE HYPE! My guess is some new clan or something, who knows? Who cares? MORE CHARACTERS!

Now, can we stop fighting temporarily guys?

EDIT - BOON STILL GOING IN ON TWITTER:

WAIT YOU PAY ATTENTION DAMN IT. THE "game injustry" ED BOON YOU TYPO DROPPING DEVIL. SURPRISE INJUSTICE 2 TRAILER?

Injustry event?
I wonder if fighters will be permanently injured during a match? Losing limbs? I hope to God not.

Also, perhaps the way he spelled favorite is the way a robot would pronounce it? Maybe Robot Smoke? I don't know.

Maybe Skarlet and Cyber Sub

Wasn't this game supposed to developed alongside the new MK movie that was originally going to be directed by Kevin Tanchareon (who had pulled himself out of the project due to creative differences)?

I remember having read somewhere that the new MK movie was going to have a new character included in it that would also be part of the new game (for continuity).

Not that this gives any indicator who the new character is, but I hope when Ed Boon says 'two of my NEW favorites' he means two brand new characters.

I am leaning towards Tremor and (Movie Character). Which I think is awesome.

If I had to guess what the movie character was, maybe it would be someone affiliated with Liu Kang/Kung Lao as more of a protagonist type of character?

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
So this kinda confirms multiple new characters since he said 2 of my favorites eh?

When was the last time we had a new character?Taven/Daegon? I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around new characters

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
STB Shujinkydink said:
When was the last time we had a new character?Taven/Daegon? I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around new characters
Last ones were Skarlet and Cyber Sub-Zero, I guess.