What's new

Ed Boon: Two of my new favoriates (characters) will be at E3 !!

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
we will found out soon enough anyway did anybody see the tweet about little info for the story
Yeah that's odd so it continues but then it doesn't continue, sounds like more time flipping shit to may, does that mean The DOctor will be the guest character this time ;)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
i think "2 new favoriates" means 2 new chars we havent seen playable yet in MK... I think...errrrr hoping...

gosoxtim

Noob
Yeah that's odd so it continues but then it doesn't continue, sounds like more time flipping shit to may, does that mean The DOctor will be the guest character this time ;)
or t mean the x has a different meaning like mk multverse or cross dimension

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Gonna be scorpion probs. Damn ed boon and his hellfire love affair.

I like how one of the tweets said might have some more gameplay at an "injustry" event. Maybe at a tournament for injustice we'll see some. Like EVO or something.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
What they hold an MKX tourney at MLG and evo ? And top 8 get to be testers :DOGE

Of course 16 bit can't enter

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
doesnt mean he new though he going to show scopian and 2 finsher

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/473888759730012163
Haha, he knew he's Ed Boon lol. But I'm more excited for the second fatality, how gory it'll be. And I'm wondering, if Fatalities will say be 4 each character with some determining the environmental conditions example say it's living forest or trees like the trailer implies(Sub's home) where Scorpion can rip someone's head off and IMPALE it through a tree? If say it's place like outdoors in the open, no walls how would that fatality work? Know what I mean? Maybe he would only be allowed to do hellfire one or something.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Having new favorite characters doesn't necessarily mean they're new to the series.

Perhaps an original character was redesigned in a such a way that s/he has become a new favorite of EB's. I'm betting on a Mileena reveal at E3 since I'm sure they want to get a female out there as soon as possible