What's new

Ed Boon Tweets Motion Capture Fatality Picture(Kenshi? Ermac?)

You seem to be colluding to keep Kenshi out of the game thinking it will make things better for Jade. I would buy this logic if Kenshi was Jade's only terrible matchup, but there were still multiple characters that beat Jade 7-3 or higher without using a single projectile. The fact of the matter in this context is, Jade sucks. Sagat was not nerfed in subsequent revisions of SF4 based on how badly he beats Dan.

As I stressed earlier, do you really believe Kenshi will have all of the untested stuff he did from MK9 in a game that's being Quality Assured by one of the most vocal Kenshi activists in the community? No chance, lol.

Well, there is a huge difference between 7-3 and 10-0 you know?
Anyway, I'm joking about Kenshi, in the same manner everybody does. I actually think he is one of the few interesting post MK3 characters.
Assuming the developers and testers fine tune the balance issues,I don't believe he'll have all his OP shit, and also Jade won't be that bad again. (if they both make it in MKX)…

It'd be very interesting if that MU was 10-0 again though, but on Jade's favor:D:D:D:D

EVB_VenDeTTa

Still Glad You Were Born?!
Ed Boon has recently tweeted a picture of a motion capture fatality. Whoever it is, they seem to have telekeneis. This pretty much leaves Ermac and Kenshi. The stance, and the holding his hand to his head(which Kenshi does very often in special attacks) seems extremely similar to Kenshi.

Is this Kenshi? Is this a descendant of Kenshi? Is this somehow Sektor? You decide.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/524305898957594624

Edit: Upon further inspection by some people in the thread, this could just be motion capture of Kenshi's "Scatterbrained" fatality from Mortal Kombat 9.

edited/promoted by STORMS*
That is definetely kenshi.
Kenshi is always looking towards the camera because of his blindness and blindfold. Kenshi also always put its fingers towards his head!
I can't wait:)