What's new

Ed Boon Tweets Motion Capture Fatality Picture(Kenshi? Ermac?)

Dark

Noob
If Kenshi's in canonically(which he wasn't in MK9) that means Shang's back as well, as you can't have Kenshi without Shang Tsung.

Praise be unto the almighty eyebrows of Boon!

Also, hopefully he has a variation where he actually uses his sword for most attacks and not a mind-ghost, because that was super lame in MK9.
Couldn't his encounter with Shang Tsung have happened before Shang's death? Or they could give him a new backstory.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
If Kenshi's in canonically(which he wasn't in MK9) that means Shang's back as well, as you can't have Kenshi without Shang Tsung.

Also, hopefully he has a variation where he actually uses his sword for most attacks and not a mind-ghost, because that was super lame in MK9.
That kid got swag.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.

His mind-ghost attacks were bad ass.

That gif has to be one of my favorites. Lol

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

Well, canonically, Kenshi shouldn't have any grasp of telekenesis at all yet given that he hasn't befriended Ermac yet. So I doubt this means anything for the future of other characters. Even if you're half-kidding.

Also, as I much as I'm all for a rushdown Kenshi variation with more emphasis on his swordsmanship, let's be realistic, there will definitely be a variation with emphasis on telekenesis. Adequate testing this time? Granted. But wacky frame data/armor/hitboxes or not, it isn't exactly Kenshi's fault that keepaway is an inherent weakness for someone like Cage.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
MKX is over the course of 25 years, which is during the 3D era canonically, so Ermac could actually run into and teach him some things.

Like I said before though, he wasn't in canonically in MK9, he's older than he probably should be and knows TK before Ermac switched to the good side.

nugava

Noob
This is too obvious to be Kenshi... So, I say the guy doing the fatality is on the right of the screen, he has telekinetic power to make the guy to the left pushing two fingers in his brain... So, it's Ermac doing the fatality...

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
ed boon is trolling, thats kenshi's fatality
From mk9 "split ends".

Doesnt mean its not a hint tho. U know what, fuck it, thats kenshi lol

Dark

Noob
This is too obvious to be Kenshi... So, I say the guy doing the fatality is on the right of the screen, he has telekinetic power to make the guy to the left pushing two fingers in his brain... So, it's Ermac doing the fatality...
Or maybe it's Sektor doing his weird chest missile on the right, and the guy on the left is Kano holding his eye laser to charge it up and destroy the missile before it hits him. So many possibilities.

Jordy

Noob
it would be too obvious if it was Kenshi. Boon is not the kind of guy who makes things easy. so I would say hes not Kenshi...

The hint is so obvious that it might not be Kenshi. Nevertheless I hope he is in, just this time not as a braindead broken DLC char. #FuckKenshi2014
This.
Also, I believe MKX will include a descendant of Kenhsi, and not his majesty. ( Thank god for this)

#FuckKenshiForEternity

Optimator

Casual Aspirations
I dunno, it's possible Ed didn't think it would be as obvious as it was and Kenshi is in. Is it true he's one of Ed's favorite characters?