What's new

Ed Boon Tweets Motion Capture Fatality Picture(Kenshi? Ermac?)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If history is any indicator when it comes to MK games... if this IS Kenshi, he will be severely nerfed from MK9.

Look at MKII Mileena and Jax then to their UMK3 counterparts. MKII Kitana Fan Lift damage to UMK3 Fan Lift damage (less than half). I hope he is fun and not stupid.

shig

kool guy
The way he's talking about it sounds like there'll be a Kenshi trailer soon. Has it been that long since crunchy's trailer?

trufenix

bye felicia
Well, last time he made it this easy they announced a fucking pre-order bonus so I'm excited to find out what paywall they've locked poor Kenshi behind.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
GUYS, MAYBE IT IS KHROME? I MEAN, HE IS MADE OF LIQUID METAL. I JUST GOT AN IDEA. MAYBE IT'S KHROME BECAUSE HE IS LIQUID METAL AND THE FATALITY HE IS DOING IS SOME OF HIS LIQUID METAL SHOOTING OUT OF HIS HAND INTO THE GUY BUT HE HAS TO CONTROL THE LIQUID METAL WITH HIS HAND ON HIS HEAD.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
That picture is undeniably overt. Usually Boon's tweets are a little more dubious, but I can't see this being anyone else except Kenshi.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
If Kenshi's in canonically(which he wasn't in MK9) that means Shang's back as well, as you can't have Kenshi without Shang Tsung.

Praise be unto the almighty eyebrows of Boon!

Also, hopefully he has a variation where he actually uses his sword for most attacks and not a mind-ghost, because that was super lame in MK9.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Im sorry for Pig but even if its Kenshi i dont think they gonna make him as OP and not many safe super armor moves like in MK9! He will probably have to play the footsie game like everyone else!