What's new

Ed Boon MKX Interview and Gameplay with Machinima

I for one am completely in for MB B3's or something similar that is universal for all of the cast. The armor situation in MK9 was disappointing at best for a lot of characters. MKX is looking really good. I hope they bring back all of the survivors from MK9 though. If at least Raiden makes it I'll be happy.
I was hoping for survivors plus MK4 characters plus some new ones. I'm okay with the scenario we got IF they bring back Sonya, Johnny, Mileena, Reptile and the other survivors. I want to feel that their survival in a game where a lot of the main cast died means something. At first I thought Cassie meant Sonya and Cage were surely out, but Boon's comment on relatives doing fatalities on each other gave me some hope. Plus since the story goes FROM the end of MK9 UP TO 25 years later, they don't even have to be old.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
One thing that I dont see anyone talk about is how Cassie Cage has some type of missile which works as a dr dooms hidden missibles, it breaks your combo and puts you on a juggle stage for her to combo punish you which is gonna be hype but also annoying ass hell.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
One thing that I dont see anyone talk about is how Cassie Cage has some type of missile which works as a dr dooms hidden missibles, it breaks your combo and puts you on a juggle stage for her to combo punish you which is gonna be hype but also annoying ass hell.
Yeah that will likely get annoying as hell, hopefully it won't be too bad at least it won't an assist move. I just want some character with foot dive yelling foot dive when they do it, Doom was so damn cheesy with that attack

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
that was a hella good interview
online should not let ppl see the opponents character until they start the fight.
make stage picks random by default plss
plss make lady bug broken

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Yeah that will likely get annoying as hell, hopefully it won't be too bad at least it won't an assist move. I just want some character with foot dive yelling foot dive when they do it, Doom was so damn cheesy with that attack
I forgot to point out that the start up is very slow.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
It Is and isnt. There were times in mk9 when I would literally have paid money to have my projectile pop that clone.
I still remember you call me lame and very defensive haha. those were good games tho you destroyed me most of the time.

I think I might main subzero again but I reeally like the aztec god. hbu?

It Is and isnt. There were times in mk9 when I would literally have paid money to have my projectile pop that clone.
Hm... I get what you mean. I still think it's an overall positive change. It means that Subby can toss ice balls and if the opponent is trying to break the clone with their own then they get frozen and Subby takes no damage.

I still remember you call me lame and very defensive haha. those were good games tho you destroyed me most of the time.

I think I might main subzero again but I reeally like the aztec god. hbu?
Those words are a compliment to a sub player lol

oh and I'm all reptile assuming he makes it. If not who knows. Love the classic characters but so far Cassie looks the most interesting.

Maybe the famous online mode lets you create a character? It's a widely unpopular longshot but if it were only for the online mode...who knows. I don't see it happening though. It could be fun as long as it isn't a part of the actual game.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Those words are a compliment to a sub player lol

oh and I'm all reptile assuming he makes it. If not who knows. Love the classic characters but so far Cassie looks the most interesting.
Cassie looks god tier already haha
I'm probably gonna try everyone and hope they bring back KL somehow...
This time I'm focusing 100% on this game I wanna be really good unlike mk9 where I was ok at best.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Yeah I noticed that too, also noticed he mentioned that basically a lot characters will be staying dead this time around :(

Now I don't have to worry about character slots being wasted on Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kitana, Jade, Sindel, Kabal, Jax, Stryker, and Cyber Sub! At the same time though, I'm sad that Nightwolf, Shang Tsung, and Smoke won't return. :(