What's new

Ed Boon Hints At New MKX Screenshot And Video!

Mst

Noob
And while we wait for anything worth a darn Killer Instinct will reveal 4 more characters. :DOGE
KI has to go a way faster with releasing there Characters, they releasd the game with a really small pool and the games business model while MKX will release with a full set of Characters (i think we would have heard about it if they planned to go the KI route). Thats the same with a game like LoL or atleast used to be in beta/at release.

He said it won't be a reveal.
He refers to no new Character reveal but we know about Goro and Kung Lao already.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
better be fucking goro. im sorry but expecting me to pre-order something without telling me what kinda of pisses me off. it just comes off as really arrogant and disrespectful like "we'll know you'll buy. we dont even have to try"
LBSH... everyone on this site is gonna preorder. Also preorders are only $5 that get put TOWARDS the final purchase of the game.... there are too many people with this "NRS ows me" attitude. It is a pre-order BONUS ffs.... if they were being arrogant and greedy we would be getting the Destiny/Activision treatment and Goro would be a DLC that costs $$$....

Also all the current trailers, the inevitable demo, and Comic are what is showcasing the game, building hype, and should be why you are considering buying... not the fucking pre-order bonus...

Jesus get over yourselves people.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
LBSH... everyone on this site is gonna preorder. Also preorders are only $5 that get put TOWARDS the final purchase of the game.... there are too many people with this "NRS ows me" attitude. It is a pre-order BONUS ffs.... if they were being arrogant and greedy we woild be getting the Destiny/Activision treatment and Goro would be a DLC that costs $$$....

I WOULD preorder but there's only one company in the UK that's giving Goro as a preorder bonus and they haven't even told us which one! :(

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
LBSH... everyone on this site is gonna preorder. Also preorders are only $5 that get put TOWARDS the final purchase of the game.... there are too many people with this "NRS ows me" attitude. It is a pre-order BONUS ffs.... if they were being arrogant and greedy we woild be getting the Destiny/Activision treatment and Goro would be a DLC that costs $$$....

it's the principle of the matter and has nothing to do with "owing me" anything

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Principle of what? That they arn't showcasing the FREE content they are giving you for pre-ordering? It is a BONUS for people who already want to buy the game and should not be seen as a selling point.

NRS is selling the game by going to expos with playable demos, by creating the comic, by reveling characters, and by doing interviews... the bonus is just that... a bonus...

But them giving you an incentive to buy is the opposite of "WE know you'll buy it, we don't even have to try". Providing you with a character for absolutely no charge in an attempt to boost their preorders is a way to encourage people to buy it day one. I really don't understand why people are upset about this sort of thing.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Principle of what? That they arn't showcasing the FREE content they are giving you for pre-ordering? It is a BONUS for people who already want to buy the game and should not be seen as a selling point.

NRS is selling the game by going to expos with playable demos, by creating the comic, by reveling characters, and by doing interviews... the bonus is just that... a bonus...
its not free, it's content being held back to make buyers purchase their game before they can see any possible bad reveiws and change their mind. he will then be sold at a later date for anyone who didn't blindly buy the game, that's pre-ordering in a nut shell. considering they're doing that for an entire character im already pretty annoyed, but there isnt much i can do so oh well. however they've had that pre-order incentive for a few months now and refuse to show people what they're buying.

its not free, it's content being held back to make buyers purchase their game before they can see any possible bad reveiws and change their mind. he will then be sold at a later date for anyone who didn't blindly buy the game, that's pre-ordering in a nut shell. considering they're doing that for an entire character im already pretty annoyed, but there isnt much i can do so oh well. however they've had that pre-order incentive for a few months now and refuse to show people what they're buying.
I feel like you may be on the wrong website.

khrome

Master of The Universe
But it's Goro, someone who we've not been able to play from MK1 till now.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Awesome! I can't wait to be more hype for this game! But...

Why do people keep asking boon for a trailer instead of gameplay?? Hes going to keep trolling with that picture if we ask for a trailer