What's new

Ed Boon Hints At New MKX Screenshot And Video!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Earlier on Ed Boon's Twitter, the man himself revealed that Netherrealm Studios "might have a nice new MKX screen shot to share today". He did say that although it wouldn't be a character reveal, it would be a "cool shot".

He then went on to say that Netherrealm "have an AMAZING AMAZING video coming out soon" and that they were "working out the details" but did not specify when this video was due.

Screenshots from Ed's tweets:

Who or what will be in the screenshot later today?
Who or what will be in the video?

Could we see more Goro? Kung Lao? The new stage?

Sources: Screenshot announcement tweet, Boon disconfirming a reveal and tweet announcing a video coming soon.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodrigue

Spongerod
I'm just quoting you so that you feel excited when you read the notification only to be let down when you read the content.
AAAAHMAAAAHGAAAAAD I feel so hollywood when you quote me.
Actually I feel kinda anxious when you do because it's either to correct me or blow me up...or both. <3

mkkevin

Noob
Anything at all for me. BBUUUUUTTT I prefer a trailer. I need to see MK characters fighting and talking, the comic was good, but I just want an actual trailer.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Or call you out on your lies for false score reporting after our offline sets ;)
I don't know what you're talking about. It's okay to suck at a game, don't be too hard on yourself. And calling me Axel Rodd would've been funny if it had any relevance :p I've been meaning to ask you something super controversial btw. Let's take it to your profile

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Screen shot is probably one of Kung Lao's special moves(a newer variation of it)

Video=Kung Lao vs. Goro with new Earthrealm stage

My guess. Of course I'd love to see a still of Ermac's green fireball but I doubt this :(