What's new

Combo List - D'Vorah D'Vorah Combo Thread

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I feel dumb for asking this but how the hell do you connect a f44 after a f34? Sometimes I can do it sometimes I cant, and I cant figure out why.

Edit: Im trying to do it in this combo: 212 EX puddle njp 2 f34 f44 ovi

Last edited:

LK Rush

Fear My Djinn
I feel dumb for asking this but how the hell do you connect a f44 after a f34? Sometimes I can do it sometimes I cant, and I cant figure out why.

B
After f3,4 try standing 1 than f4,4 into ovi :)

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King

Which variation? Brood Mother? Cause I don't think you can get f44 after njp f34

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Idk if this was announced yet but off a mid screen combo if you do a njp after the vortex swarm then 2,1,2 vortex swarm it will stuff out non ex wakeups and if they
block low that's just free pressure. :)
This can be tech rolled it's better to 212 Swarm B21 Swarm, because B21 is a hard knockdown.

LK Rush

Fear My Djinn
[QUOTI ="TopTierHarley, post: 1674311, member: 29179"]This can be tech rolled it's better to 212 Swarm B21 Swarm, because B21 is a hard knockdown.[/QUOTE]

Ahh i see, ya much better option. Thx bud :)

Maven

Noob
Ok so I skimmed through here, but I can't seem to figure out how I do the b1 run cancel thingy.

I'm really new to traditional fighting games and I've only been working combos in practice training but somehow can't figure out how I do a followup after b1 could anyone help me and also tell me what kind of options I have? Really need a low hit combo :D

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
B1 wasp cancel is 1 frame link that can only be comboed into 11B2 because there isn't enough hitstun there. So unless you can get that link 100% of the time, her only low combo is B12 air throw, or B13
Ok so I skimmed through here, but I can't seem to figure out how I do the b1 run cancel thingy.

I'm really new to traditional fighting games and I've only been working combos in practice training but somehow can't figure out how I do a followup after b1 could anyone help me and also tell me what kind of options I have? Really need a low hit combo :D

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Here is 32% no meter.

I am doing a segment on my channel where I post combos and challenge people to complete them. You might like this. it will be on going!
I can beat that combo, posted in the Brood Mother discussion thread. Hopefully someone can beat me though. What do you think folks?
I've got two meterless combos for us, both use the Krawler so watch your timer on them to make sure you can use them. Does anyone have specifics on cooldown for the krawler?
This is highly situational, but if someone corners you and does something punishable you get great damage and turn the tables

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Trying to find an optimal combo from b21 floe reset. This is what i got so far. I feel like I should have some f44 in there somewhere though.

ignore meme title btw.
What exactly are the inputs for wat you are doing? Also is this an actual reset or just a meaty?

Edit: Just tested, this is a meaty, not a reset. Still cool though.

Last edited:

KNX

Noob
Reposted from other thread, I think it doesn't work I just want to make sure...

I just want to confirm with anyone that might have better execution than me.

Does the game not allow you to loop bug cancels?

Basically I'm doing this string at mid-range, to close the gap and start pressure:

d+4 xx Bug cancel, f+1,1/f+2,2 xx Bug cancel

Once I do f+1,1 or f+2,2 and go for the second Bug cancel, I just can't run despite my stamina being about half-way.

KNX

Noob
Lol yea it's just a stamina bar thing. I wish you could loop for infinite block pressure.
Ah thanks, and yeah that's pretty much what I was going for. Extend the blockstring and make them hold my pressure. Oh well. Working on more ways to implement the bug cancel in my neutral game. I guess the Stamina guage is there to make sure you don't party too hard.