What's new

Dominance and Fear will strike the West Coast in June

Which side do you think will become victorious?

• Total voters
I've played one of the best noobs and have defeated PL's kabal along with getting some matches in with other kabal players for the exp. Who is your kabal player anyways? I've never heard of you untill now and I don't recognize any of the other players so are you the kabal thats gonna supposively beat me in this 5v1?
the kabal player is IGL Dab, he plays on XBL you have probably fought with him before.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
what noob have you played? i know maxter plays noob but not that seriously. Also if you don't recongnize denzell then I know you are trolling.
I said I've never heard of you before. Never in my life have I seen MIT. I played Hitoshura and his noob is solid. He plays the VSM guys alot so he knows the Cage MU and I still did well against him. You guys on the other hand play NO cage. Reptile vs cage is 5-5, so is sub and noob.

I said I've never heard of you before. Never in my life have I seen MIT. I played Hitoshura and his noob is solid. He plays the VSM guys alot so he knows the Cage MU and I still did well against him. You guys on the other hand play NO cage. Reptile vs cage is 5-5, so is sub and noob.
sub cage 5 5? lol man you have to be the official Mk9 hype man. Also, alot of people know me, just ask some ppl like Pig, detroit, ikizzle, etc. You probably don't know me because you weren't at evo/ haven't watched any of the egp streams. I know you're good and i respect what you did at mlg and proved online doesn't make you automatically free, but you can't just go around and trash talk people. tbh, i never knew about you until i saw some posts you made in a thread about mlg.

Oh that guy haha. I've beaten the best kabals on XBL theres no need to be afraid of that guy.
Be afraid, Be very afraid!!! lol. Besides the hype we building with mlg and evo and stuff among our nation, we also need to join together and get a team to destroy the UK!!!

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
sub cage 5 5? lol man you have to be the official Mk9 hype man. Also, alot of people know me, just ask some ppl like Pig, detroit, ikizzle, etc. You probably don't know me because you weren't at evo/ haven't watched any of the egp streams. I know you're good and i respect what you did at mlg and proved online doesn't make you automatically free, but you can't just go around and trash talk people. tbh, i never knew about you until i saw some posts you made in a thread about mlg.
You west coast guys started this debate. And yes cage vs sub 5-5, don't believe me? Well If 9.95 Phil does VSM next friday instead of thursday, then I'll get streamed games in with Tom Brady. Tom if your there man I need to play your subby with cage. We can do streamed matches if you like too.

You west coast guys started this debate. And yes cage vs sub 5-5, don't believe me? Well If 9.95 Phil does VSM next friday instead of thursday, then I'll get streamed games in with Tom Brady. Tom if your there man I need to play your subby with cage. We can do streamed matches if you like too.
I never said I'll ocv a whole coast, or never said EC was overrated. So I definitely didn't start this debate. I'd like to see Tom vs you on stream, if u can beat that turtle sub in a ft5 then I'll be a believer. I know when cage gets in it's bad news, on the flip side when sub corners cage it's bad news.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Be afraid, Be very afraid!!! lol. Besides the hype we building with mlg and evo and stuff among our nation, we also need to join together and get a team to destroy the UK!!!
I may be on the UK team because most likely the USA team will basically be REO, the 3 bros, and Riu. Maybe pig or detroit as a 5th instead of Riu but we shall see. UK is going to be a battle.

I may be on the UK team because most likely the USA team will basically be REO, the 3 bros, and Riu. Maybe pig or detroit as a 5th instead of Riu but we shall see. UK is going to be a battle.
also i want to ask you this, before mlg columbus even happened, what place did you think you'll get? Also how do you think you'll do at the mlg invitational?

Enenra

Go to hell.
I'll play all you guys and OCV your asses, but only if you have to use a wii remote and I am really REO with a hitbox.

i feel like there ought to be a whoever loses wheres the other coasts jersey bet. West Coast wins vsm shows up to MLG Raleigh in Lakers jerseys and if WC loses they show up in Knicks jerseys or somethin. That or losers have to wear a dress during the tournament. That'd make for some interesting match ups on stream.

"Well phil it appears that REO is going to pick kabal in this matchup"

"Yea and he looks great in that pink mini skirt"

easily best stream of all time hahaha