What's new

Dominance and Fear will strike the West Coast in June

Which side do you think will become victorious?

• Total voters

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
To the East Coast:

east coast killers... WEST SIDE

Grab your glocks when you see DetroitBalln
Call the cops when you see DetroitBalln, uh
Who shot me,
But your punks didn't finish
Now you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace
nigga, I hit 'em up
Bout fuckin tme detroit!! I was wonderin wen u was gunna hold us back! Lol.. But CURBOLICOUS and @af0xygrandpa I want to see how bad ud beat me, like honestly.. Im no slouch and I hate hearing how someone is gunna be blown up jus cuz ur fighting a more known player. I play on,ps3 but I will make my way to xbl to challenge the both of u. And anyone else. talk can eatadick! show me wassup

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
riding on my man Pacs nuts aint gonna save yall

Eastside has RAKIM THE GOD MC lol

but seriously i cant wait, this shit is hype

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Add EGP_Krayzie on PSN.

I honestly hope Foxy is legit. Because after this EC vs WC war, no matter who wins, both will come together at Evo and scream, "USA" multiple times as the UK gets blown up.

I also understand how you can adjust online and get a feel of the match-up. But seriously? Can you really adjust to a connection that far? I don't understand.

Anyway. Back on topic.

We cant die, you see. We digitally come back to life and body that shit.

yahh KRAYZIE i play him online and FML that connection is by far 1st or 2nd worst i had ever played on bro sooo i d k its like the same feeling as trying to run in a swimming pool... thats how laggy it is bro

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Whoever wants to play against curb I'll put $50 on him vs anyone and foxy as well

I don't exclusively play them for nothing

Those 2 are beyond beasts
How do you determine how good Foxy is over online?

Are you guys trolling here, or are people serious? I really don't understand. Not saying he is bad, just saying. How the hell would you know?

I'm getting XBL soon. Maybe not today since I think people want to have sessions today.

^Imo, this is what determines how strong your scene will get.