What's new

Do some stages need buffs?

Are these suggestions reasonable?

• Total voters
Exactly.

You do not even use a power character, yet Max does and hates these changes.
Like I honestly think the blast radius on bombs should be buffed for gadget characters and you can simplyback dash most of them so there's no problem with any of this it can use it so the game stays alive

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
lol NRS is done with Injustice.
No more skins, much less stage changes, patches... etc.

Fool.

Not in a game with DLC characters, namely Zod. Not all stages must be in favor of power characters. I haven't seen a single stage other than gotham streets where the power character is the one who gets the short end of the stick.
Batman in Watchtower with the super bright sun background. The drones keep refilling and he controls interactables with bats. I went up to tell Max to change off that stage against Forever King at KiT and he won the next 2 matches.

SZSR

Noob
Can we nerf the dumpster on Gotham Alley while we're at it? Keep everything the same except that god damn rebound. I mean seriously, I make a good read, punish you with MB Torpedo and then the rebound punishes me? Get out of here.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I feel that interactables really fuck up gadget/ability characters.
I think the only people that want stage buffs are zod and mhh players.
If anything they should be nerfed.
scumbag zod players can take 70% of your life with nothing more than barrels.
power character get an advantege from interactables, but the advantage that mhh and zod get is just retarded.

Flash should be able to throw interactables like a power character when he is using trait.
When in trait he taps to the speed force therefore he is stronger than most power characters.

Espio

Kokomo
I feel that interactables really fuck up gadget/ability characters.
I think the only people that want stage buffs are zod and mhh players.
If anything they should be nerfed.
scumbag zod players can take 70% of your life with nothing more than barrels.
power character get an advantege from interactables, but the advantage that mhh and zod get is just retarded.

Flash should be able to throw interactables like a power character when he is using trait.
When in trait he taps to the speed force therefore he is stronger than most power characters.
What? I don't want stage buffs...I actually want the interactables to be nerfed a large amount to be honest. The amount of damage done from unblockable, long reaching interactables is just silly. I'm especially not a fan of Arkham, Watch Tower or Ferris ugh <_<.

Also eww to buffing Flash in any way shape or form lol.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I'm not gonna lie, as a Zod player I find interactables an utter blessing in the first place. Let's just take what we've been given and be thankful.

Glass Sword

Nobody
No, unless you are making the dive kicks for acrobatic characters overhead, no interactables should be buffed. Power characters are just now starting to abuse otgs more. Getting hit with a 40% combo into an otg is bad enough. (Of course this is a generalization, but because of the fact that I can not get rid of them the damage will inevitably come into play.)
The only two things that seem a little weak are the Fly Cage on Fortress of Solitude which could be sped up and the chair of goods.
Man I can't even do the grab gadget characters can do on cars and stuff.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Can we nerf the dumpster on Gotham Alley while we're at it? Keep everything the same except that god damn rebound. I mean seriously, I make a good read, punish you with MB Torpedo and then the rebound punishes me? Get out of here.
Good point.

That dumpster glitches. Perhaps the stage ought to be banned at tournaments.

SZSR

Noob
Good point.

That dumpster glitches. Perhaps the stage ought to be banned at tournaments.
Er I wouldn't say ban-worthy. The glitch is repeatable and we know the situations that it occurs in. My adjustment would have to be simply punish the interactable toss with a regular torpedo. That being said, it does irk me that a glitch removes one of my better options.