What's new

[Dec 1, 2012] NEC XIII - MK INVASION! Pre-event list of games! Dec. 1-2, 2012 (Philadelphia, PA)

I will be joining this year, no doubt. Things are working in my favor this year as they were not last year, lost career, house etc... I will be there and cannot wait to see all you guys again. FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
sounds like a good 2D turnout is going to happen. Other players who will be involved have confirmed as well just by coming for MK9.

Name: ben neubauer
Tag: sooneo
Games Entering:
1. mk9 singles
2. mk9 tag
3. sf4: ae

Name: jacob neubauer
tag: newby88
Games Entering:
1. mk9 singles
2. mk9 tag

The bro and I have already registered for our events, both really looking forward to it, first big tournament for either of us. We just had a couple quick questions that we were hoping you could answer for us.

First off, for the mk9 nec 2011 tourney, how many players ended up competed in the singles tournament, and also how do you guys determine the ranks for the brackets?

Also in regards to the mk9 tag tournament on sunday, the registration for the event will be in person at the event? And also if it is determined yet how will the rules go? doubles elimination? best 2/3 matches?

Thanks for your help and really looking forward to some good competition!

Noob
I will be joining this year, no doubt. Things are working in my favor this year as they were not last year, lost career, house etc... I will be there and cannot wait to see all you guys again. FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
It'll be great to see you again. Looking forward to it.

Noob
Awesome, but you didn't have to list AE, we're not in charge of Street Fighter, LOL.

Tag registration will be taken directly in the MK room, not at the actual NEC registration table.

Anyway, tag will be double elimination, 2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches.

The NEC 2011 tournament had 81 players I believe, and the bracket seeding is done based first on official tournament results at majors, then well known players, and separated by location. For instance REO, CDJr., CD, and Maxter will all be in different pools. You and your brother won't be in the same pool for MK9, nor would either of you have DanCock in your pool because he's from the same area as you.

nwo

Noob
sounds like a good 2D turnout is going to happen. Other players who will be involved have confirmed as well just by coming for MK9.
lilhustlachris92 says he's going. I'm not 100% ruled out myself, but still unlikely.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
lilhustlachris92 says he's going. I'm not 100% ruled out myself, but still unlikely.
Awesome, I'll have his medal with me. The competition, merely based on the MK9/UMK3 crossover players in attendance, will be hype. Still working on more.

Matix218

Get over here!
I'm in for mk9 and mk9 tag. I'm possibly going to try mk2 as well. I'm gunna have to practice a bit though lol

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
We should be prepared as a community to purchase bandwidth if we don't get internet for sure from the hotel.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Wow this is sick! I want to enter them all but I only play MK9 'seriously'. If you all are ok with taking my money for free then I'm down :D
(This list is partially contingent on entry fees)

Tag: BillStickers
Games Entering:
1. MK9
2. MK1
3. MK2
4. UMK3
5. MKT
6. MKG
7. MK: Deception
8. MK: Armageddon

CRUM

Noob
Name: Matt Pryor
Tag: NRC_CRUM
Games Entering:
1. MK9
2. MK9 Team Tag
Maybe more I haven't decided yet

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Name: Juggs
Games entering:
- UMK3
- MK9
- MKT
- MK2
- MK4 (if it's there)

EVERYONE ENTER UMK3 TO SHOW SUPPORT!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Questions

1 - the mk9 tag team will it be two players or just one person using 2 characters??

2 - which 3d mk game is being played?? I'm hoping MKD or MKA but that's me. I want to know which one I should practice a bit on

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Aris_adapted

Aristotle
WTF??? Sonya's players you gotta take top place at least! You demonstrate very strong and aggressive game at all. I watched MLG Dallas... Yes you can... can win! :);) I'm talking about Gamer Blake and Showtime.

PS: Pig - good for you again ;)