What's new

DeathBattle Result: Fulgore Vs. Sektor

AkTiVe

o.o
Fans of Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat have eagerly been anticipating this entry in the popular YouTube series known as Death Battle, and now your wild imagination can finally receive satisfaction. Weeks beforehand, a trailer advertising a battle between two popular cyborg fighters, Fulgore and Sektor, was released to the public. Since then, we all wondered about what the outcome would be if these two were to face off. The video below will answer that burning question!

Do you agree or disagree with the winner? Let us know in the comments below!

- thanks to @AkTiVe for sharing this

- article edited by AK RM GamerBlake

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ScorpionRules!!!92

I no longer main characters on any fighting games.
As someone who has never played a single Killer Instinct game in my entire life, I wish that Sektor won.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Lame...I swear SA hates MK lol. And the battle sucked, like 20 minutes of bs that we already know and 2 minutes of fight time...

I disagree not cause I prefer MK, but because take their own logic it contradicts the end game here.

Sektor beats everyone except Sub-Zero(makes sense)

Fulgore beats everyone except umm two humans orchid and jago...yet loses to Sektor an enhanced, souless human? right....

Anyone else hate how super short that fight was? I'm more annoyed by that than the result, especially since these guys tend to go balls to the wall with their fight segments.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Sektor hasn't got a lot of defensive options?

*COUGH* 6 frame standing 1 *COUGH*

Reactions: 7L

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
No surprise that Sektor got fucked over. They even got part of his story wrong with him going insane...which is complete bullshit.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Expected.
Cyrax or Smoke would have put up a more interesting fight.

Was weirdly short compared to their usual stuff though.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
@MKF30 I can't say I'm surprised Fulgore won, but there is one glaring fact that was over looked...Sektor is "bigger" than Fulgore.

The DB cited Fulgore as being 550lb (not sure how accurate that is), well all the cyber-assassins are essentially the same in the way they were put together and Cyrax was listed as being 650lb in MKDA. On top of that, in that game Cyrax's armor was also able to stand up to the crushing pressure and heat of lava as he waded through it. Keep in mind too that Cyrax was listing as he was AFTER he under went his de-humanization, where Sektor continued to add more mechanical upgrades.

While I'd agree that Fulgore has a lot of tools that counter Sektor directly, Sektor's size, strength, and h2h skill should allow him to "dominate" up close.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
LOL ScrewAttack and its anti-MK
Yup. I'm so thinking of making a vid of Screw Attack vs. Batinthesun :)
@MKF30 I can't say I'm surprised Fulgore won, but there is one glaring fact that was over looked...Sektor is "bigger" than Fulgore.

The DB cited Fulgore as being 550lb (not sure how accurate that is), well all the cyber-assassins are essentially the same in the way they were put together and Cyrax was listed as being 650lb in MKDA. On top of that, in that game Cyrax's armor was also able to stand up to the crushing pressure and heat of lava as he waded through it. Keep in mind too that Cyrax was listing as he was AFTER he under went his de-humanization, where Sektor continued to add more mechanical upgrades.

While I'd agree that Fulgore has a lot of tools that counter Sektor directly, Sektor's size, strength, and h2h skill should allow him to "dominate" up close.
Yeah exactly plus, I know it's a "for fun fast paced match" but they make such a big deal of Sektor crushing tons of resistence, yet Fulgore gets his head ripped off by Orchid and Jago? lol So dumb, makes no sense...true good points on Cyrax/Sektor comparison.

It's just a habit, think of screw attack as the nick hero of "MK youtube battles" they always make it with intent of having MK lose anyway lol.

BTW, dude check out your tags on comicvine when you get a chance ;) one of them I noticed you hadn't posted in yet is a newer one. He did Kratos vs. Raiden(both at full power) lol