What's new

DeathBattle Result: Fulgore Vs. Sektor

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ Rude,

That's one match out of several....every other MK related character match lost. Thought this one could have gone either way really but just seems so onesided the way SA does it.

3 or 4 matches with MK involved yet only one won...and they also ignore everything they even state.

Last edited:

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
@ Rude,

That's one match out of several....every other MK related character match lost. Thought this one could have gone either way really but just seems so onesided the way SA does it.

3 or 4 matches with MK involved yet only one won...and they also ignore everything they even state.
I think you're reading way too much into it.

These are the same guys that created mathematical equations to guage Goku's power level. For free. As in, no one paid them to do it.

Also, looking strictly at tools...of course Fulgore bodies Sektor.

MKF30

I think you're reading way too much into it.

These are the same guys that created mathematical equations to guage Goku's power level. For free. As in, no one paid them to do it.

Also, looking strictly at tools...of course Fulgore bodies Sektor.
I'd disagree mostly because, ok Jago and Orchid body Fulgore right? Sektor loses to Sub-Zero. k, Sektor has more weapons at his disposal, can teleport then Fulgore yet loses and we've never seen proof of Fulgore resisting multi ton crusher....he's not that strong.

And we've also never seen proof or evidence of Fulgore resisting or not being affected by "plasma/light saber" swords...just so many things I can go on about.

This like most of their battles are done via popularity contests, nothing more or less. So I'll respectfully disagree dude ;)

VGMtheVagabond

Salt Mine CEO
If you look at the other battles, there was really no way they were done via popularity contests. Especially Raiden vs. Thor. There's no way in hell Raiden was being Thor.

MKF30

Under those conditions, you're right but if they used EG Raiden. Raiden would beat Thor. Raiden most people forget is limited in power by the Elder Gods, if he's allowed to cut loose or has access to EG power he'd tear Thor a new asshole. They used Thor with Odin's power etc and limited Raiden=dumb.

Not popularity contest? Ok, how does anyone explain this then if SA isn't popularity contest? lol so goombas can kill Yoshi by running into him, but Riptor gets eaten and shitted out? lol ok......and keep in mind I LOVE Nintendo and Yoshi but come on...lol

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
I liked this! Too bad it wasn't Cyrax- you could have Fulgore attack Cyrax for like a min and then someone picks up the Cyrax controller and does a 100% combo on Fulgore and itll be like LOLWTF!

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
To be fair, I never expect the MK characters to win the MUs they're given in these death battles, except for Shao Kahn against Bison, which had Shao Kahn win.

I mean, I wouldn't expect Shang Tsung to beat Akuma, the strongest being in Street Fighter and one of the strongest in all fighting games, if he can't even beat Quan Chi, Onaga, Liu Kang, Shao Kahn, etc.

And Raiden is implied to have his powers limited by the Elder Gods, but it's never really shown. His suicide blast wasn't even enough to scratch Onaga, and he lost against Taven in his dark mode, where I'd imagine he holds back less. Thor, on the other hand, is one of few fictional characters who can actually beat Superman on a good day.

Finally, Sektor........well, he sucks. Cool character, but he's not even implied to be that powerful. lol.

Now, give me Liu Kang vs Ryu, and I feel the former should win.

MKF30

Superman already beat Thor actually....and picked up his hammer. Otherwise, Superman is simply to fast and strong for Thor.

Raiden's powers are limited by the EG because he's a god with great power, it's why if you remember in MK 9 remember when Cage says "I bet you can win this thing easily" Raiden responds "Unless directly challenged I cannot participate" that's one EG rule, second. He MUST choose a mortal form to aid the mortals and even fight in "mortal kombat" if he was allowed in his Godly form he'd mop the floor with everyone. And lastly during MK 4, he gets promoted by the Elder Gods to their status where you can do anything, are omnipotent etc(they did afterall created the realms eons ago from the One Being's shattered body in the MK Universe)

Also, only reason Raiden's blast had no effect on Onaga during Deception was simple. Onaga had the kamidogu which are weapons created by the Elder Gods and thus made him practically invulnerable...in other words, Thor would also have no effect on Onaga at that point plus that happened in OW where Raiden is weaker(powers are compromised there) The Taven fight was all for plot reasons, plus Taven is a demi god meaning half God so to a degree that makes sense.

Taven also beat Fujin, who is a God as well. And remember Taven can stop time, so Taven isn't no slouch. He'd probably body most MK characters.

Sektor isn't that powerful, but then neither is Fulgore when Jago and Orchid rips his head off...lol