What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
This game has 12 pages of responces and Terrordrome got like what? a few? wow...lol

I really want WB to make an official "horror legends" game Myers, Freddy, Jason, Chucky etc, etc hard to argue with that one A. It fit's NRS warped, dark style lol and 2. Who doesn't want that fighting game?! Officially licensed I mean, since ironically WB owns most of those franchises lol.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
This game has 12 pages of responces and Terrordrome got like what? a few? wow...lol

I really want WB to make an official "horror legends" game Myers, Freddy, Jason, Chucky etc, etc hard to argue with that one A. It fit's NRS warped, dark style lol and 2. Who doesn't want that fighting game?! Officially licensed I mean, since ironically WB owns most of those franchises lol.
I'd main Chucky for therapeutic purposes. I still hate that little bastard. My uncle tortured me with those movies when I was really young lol

Used to say "CHUCKIES COMING TO GET YA!"

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'd main Chucky for therapeutic purposes. I still hate that little bastard. My uncle tortured me with those movies when I was really young lol

Used to say "CHUCKIES COMING TO GET YA!"
LMAO. I'd also use Chucky haha for opposite reasons, big Child's Play and Halloween fan here ;) so you'd know who I'd use. I can picture it now if that happened, people would hate on Chucky's hitbox haha. Though, at first I was scared of Chucky when I was a kid when the first movie came out haha. I watched it from the next room haha.

You're like my friend, his older sister tortured him with Chucky and had bad dreams. She even put a doll in his room and freaked him out lol. People talk about "IT" being creepy but Chucky traumatized so many people...

Chucky's moveset:

knife slice dash move

Knee stab

Voodoo chant stuns you for free hit(like QC's trance or Kirby's sleepy move lol)

Grab and stab

Grab and bite

Chucky evade(since he's fast) allows him to evade moves

Haha man I'd love to make up the moves for these guys.

Last edited:
"Dear users

On Monday we will be finally able to update the Trailer, and all the customers will be able to post their personal gameplay, proofing that over 6000 people actually received their game.

-We EXPECT that all the users that insulted us with words like "scam,liars, thef", will come here numerous and start to APOLOGIZE.
We will unblock them, and we will see if they'll put the same effort they putted to defame us.
If that won't happen, we will take Legal measures

-Mr Yannic LeJacq will post an EXCUSE article, once he will received his game.
If this won't happen he will be processed as well for defamation.

-As you can see thread has been already blocked or removed from Forumeye and SRK.
Against "Test Your Might" forum also a legal process is started for defamation, publication of material protected by Privacy and Copyright

Defamation is a CRIME punishable with jail reclusion,
and the judges in all countries need evidence, not speculation.

Our company is not "cheating" anybody. The packages has been delivered, and the customers who are asking for their money back received it within 24h after the request. We just don't release adv material yet, and asked the customer to not release vids or clip before the trailer.
The game exists and we do not fear any action against us by the "Guardia di Finanza", FBI, or any other gov. force.
We pay taxes regularly, and everything is legal on our side.
That's why we are here, and those people are paying and will pay the consequences of their crimes.

WE EXPECT APOLOGIZES FROM ALL THE USERS THAT ACCUSED US

All the other comments posted before Monday will be REMOVED. "

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Came
"Dear users

On Monday we will be finally able to update the Trailer, and all the customers will be able to post their personal gameplay, proofing that over 6000 people actually received their game.

-We EXPECT that all the users that insulted us with words like "scam,liars, thef", will come here numerous and start to APOLOGIZE.
We will unblock them, and we will see if they'll put the same effort they putted to defame us.
If that won't happen, we will take Legal measures

-Mr Yannic LeJacq will post an EXCUSE article, once he will received his game.
If this won't happen he will be processed as well for defamation.

-As you can see thread has been already blocked or removed from Forumeye and SRK.
Against "Test Your Might" forum also a legal process is started for defamation, publication of material protected by Privacy and Copyright

Defamation is a CRIME punishable with jail reclusion,
and the judges in all countries need evidence, not speculation.

Our company is not "cheating" anybody. The packages has been delivered, and the customers who are asking for their money back received it within 24h after the request. We just don't release adv material yet, and asked the customer to not release vids or clip before the trailer.
The game exists and we do not fear any action against us by the "Guardia di Finanza", FBI, or any other gov. force.
We pay taxes regularly, and everything is legal on our side.
That's why we are here, and those people are paying and will pay the consequences of their crimes.

WE EXPECT APOLOGIZES FROM ALL THE USERS THAT ACCUSED US

All the other comments posted before Monday will be REMOVED. "

Came here to post this. Just saw it. Can't wait until Monday comes and goes and NOTHING is released yet again. Oh....I also can't wait to be sued for not apologizing. FUCKING IDIOTS!

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
man how can someone be so unproffesional , its like that guy thats like cmon man give me your honest opinion , then when you do and he doesnt like it he gets all butthurt , bloody joke

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?

I will be closing the thread.

However, this is due to the wishes of STORMS, not because of fucking Necrostorm. With another possible announcement of a new game (that actually exists), Death Cargo is a minuscule piece of shit that will get what is coming to it.

Oh and Necrostorm,

Even if STORMS didn't stop this shindig, you would have nothing legally to go against on TYM, SRK, or ANY web forum discussing about YOU or YOUR GAME.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Illuminati Update

Game Trailer

(Fun note: @0:54 you can see Aracno's name is backwards)

Feel free to post gameplay videos now and I will add them to the thread.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
https://www.facebook.com/288549904587116/photos/a.417582541683851.1073741825.288549904587116/599645796810857/?type=1

Looks like we were a pawn all along! lol!

SCAM? THIS IS NECROSTORM ADV!!!

Hi everybody, I’m Giulio De Santi, President of the Necrostorm Company, and it’s time to share our little secret adv campaign that we have been doing for the last 2 years.
When we released Adam Chaplin, and we received the unexpected and awesome sales results, my friend Marco Viola, Director of Splattercontainer asked me in an interview why we didn’t dub our movieTaeter City in Italian.
In all honestly, we dubbed the movie in English just because we knew it would sell better. It was then I decided to try a “weird” marketing strategy. Considering the Italian sales were not good, it was my goal to increase them as well. I just took inspiration from Italian “tv talk shows” where the more politicians scream and throw out insults, the more people watch. So I released a very offensive interview, proclaiming that “we would never release a movie in Italian, and that this country sucks”. Of course the reaction was predictable: people were offended and started to insult and hate me, but weirdly the sales started to INCREASE at a rate of over 300%, with many satisfied and happy customers. We are talking about little numbers because Italian markets are almost dead, but that worked perfectly fine. Indeed we also released a special edition for the Italian market on Splattercontainer, and the customers are happier and have increased in size.
I thought then: let’s try this on a bigger scale on the worldwide sales.

-1When we decided to create Death Cargo, we decided to create fake “mortal Kombat 9” fatalities to start getting views and attention from game players.
-2Then we started to create the game and started to follow the fan’s directive/suggestions, everything was fine but sometime delays and problem happened. We are a little company and this is our first game. When this happened we noticed an increase in the hype and exposure, and of course the hate that came with it. We decided then to release 4 gameplays, 7 betas, and STOP releasing video material all together. Doing this the hype rose, and people started to talk bad about the game: the more they talked negatively about the game, the buzz about the game grew.
-3When we finished creating the game and all fan’s suggestions were applied, we decided to release the game and put it on pre-order, without revealing video material. We have a total of 18,567 actual movie customers spread throughout the world. It doesn’t seem like much, but there are enough to allow us to live pretty well and continue producing movies. Now with this big community only 800 people pre-ordered the game, and very few were actual game fans.
-4. So we decided to put more gas on fire and adopt a more aggressive strategy: we contacted all our movie fans’ that bought the game, and we offered them a refund of 1/3 of the price if they didn’t reveal any material on web. They accepted, and not a single image or comment has been posted. Just few package pictures and a couple screens, really not much. People then began to start having doubts about the game.
-5 Then we experienced an unfortunate/fortunate set of issues, about 20 packages were blocked at customs so 20 customers didn’t receive their game. They obviously started to post comments, and of course we started to support them. This created and increased the doubts that the game was a scam, because only negative comments were available.
-6 We released only a few pics, delaying the trailer giving out the most absurd excuses and posting weird messages like “eastern eggs”, to increase the hype and the “WTF” feeling. When that happened the insults and hate started to arrive from new users. The more they insulted us, the more people purchased the game. The more that were blocked, the more comments and sales came in as a result.
-7 At that point, we released the digital edition and many users bought it. Then between the customers that bought it and also old users like Mikemetroid and his friends from TYM forum (that were obviously putting in doubts of the existence of this game on their forum). We decided then to refuse their money and not give them our game. Of course this created the chain reaction we were hoping for , they started to hate us along with hundreds of people. Masterblizak also joined some of the forums to keep the conversations going. In the end we had finally reached our goal: Yannic from Kotaku contacted us. Without this absurd situation he would never have contacted us and dealt with us, and written an article about a game that only 800 people bought
-8 We needed to continue playing the game by our rules. We started hassling everyone with legal action, we did the same with the most important forums, this obviously increased the hate and the hype at the same time. This was not enough. We needed to release the trailer. We promised that people who already had their game would release material…. but we contacted them and asked them to continue keeping everything a secret. In the end we unbanned all the “haters” and stopped removing their comments.
THE RESULT: We finally reached our sales goals, and the more people that came to insult us and offend us, the more we sold. We had soo many digital downloads that we also had problems with the file creation and the server uploading. THIS IS JUST AWESOME!!
My staff and I wanted to thank you all for this great support. All of you have been part of a big chess game, a few conscious players and many other unconscious players, but you all had a role in this game. We would like to immensely thank
- The 800 who pre-ordered for their secret help as well
-Thank to all the new 5134 customers
-Also a great thanks to the haters for their comments and awesome exposure.
-Thanks to all forums that insulted us and called us “thieves”
-Thanks to Yannic from Kotaku and his unsuspecting help, he plaid his rule perfectly
-And of course the users that really had problem with their shipment
Without spending much on our end (refunding the 1/3 of initial packages, asking to not post material) we obtained about a ten thousand dollar adv campaign, and obtained more than 5000 extra in sales orders. Sure we suspect many people really hate us now, but this needed to get an otherwise unknown game to sell very well. We knew that this was very “niche” game and only splatter fans would appreciate it.
THANK YOU FROM ALL OUT HEARTS, WE LOVE YOU

Giulio De Santi and Necrostorm Staff
@jamessmk looks like we didn't dig hard enough lol god damn

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I think what they dont realize is that now no one will buy anymore of their games.

But if they were just looking to make a few bucks quick it looks like their plan worked.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Well that's just silly...

I get that that's an effective way to market your product in the short-term but it can only hurt future endeavors from Necrostorm.