What's new

Day 1 Patch Coming for MKX (Update is confirmed w/ PreLoad)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Sorry, so just to clarify: do you mean the game is playable right now after downloading ? Or this is just a pre-load that unlocks at 9pm Monday night ?

wishful thinking getting the better of me
Is it really 9pm on Monday? I thought it was midnight?

E

Eldriken

Is it really 9pm on Monday? I thought it was midnight?
From what I'm understanding, it's going to be at midnight despite what the e-mail said that people who pre-ordered it digitally received. I was reading around and games like Bloodborne and other popular games said the same thing but remained locked until midnight.

I'm severely ignorant about how the PS4 and digital downloads work. I have it preorderd, should it appear on my homepage but be locked? Or is it because it hasn't started downloading for me yet?
It won't appear on your homepage until it actually starts to download. You can check your Library and find MKX, select it and see if it allows you to start the download.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Which means I can play at 11 instead of 12. Yeeeeeeessss
Which is nice because the first game they started the whole midnight release stuff with was Destiny and ade the people on the East coast stay up til 3 to play the game. So from all the complaining from us and sales lost they made it midnight release Eastern for everyone in North America. Not sure about other countries though.

E

Eldriken

I wonder if anyone will find a way to access the game before midnight. I would imagine that simply going offline and advancing the clock by X amount of hours wouldn't work.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Can someone please explain why on retarded xb1 UK store says it will unlock at 12:01 gmt, but on world time UK is GMT+1 which makes it 11 pm now not 10. If this console doesn't take into account daylight savings for gmt and makes me wait an extra hour I'll sell it and buy a ps4 the hell with this shit I've had it.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Which is nice because the first game they started the whole midnight release stuff with was Destiny and ade the people on the East coast stay up til 3 to play the game. So from all the complaining from us and sales lost they made it midnight release Eastern for everyone in North America. Not sure about other countries though.
I'm not on the US, but according to est time, midnight time should be 2 a.m. here

Spooky Deadeye

Project-6 β
I am from the U.S. But i am living in Argentina, and the online stability is just bad as hell. Even if is someone from the same city, is still bad.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I am from the U.S. But i am living in Argentina, and the online stability is just bad as hell. Even if is someone from the same city, is still bad.
I'm not familiar with South American Internet, but I was always under the impression that it was generally not very good as it is. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Spooky Deadeye

Project-6 β
I'm not familiar with South American Internet, but I was always under the impression that it was generally not very good as it is. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
Is very bad. You can hardly play anything beside Fps games. I can hardly enjoy playing online games.

IROC

WP IROC
Shit lag confirmed. Had a couple crisp fights. The rest were disconnect and under water fights :(

Why was the title of this post edited to remove any indication that this patch was PS4 only? Not a big deal but was very misleading to me for a minute, thought I didn't download a patch on X1 therefore I wouldn't be able to play.