What's new

Day 1 Patch Coming for MKX (Update is confirmed w/ PreLoad)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Why are you guys getting a bad taste? This has been the case with every single last-gen NRS game AND hyped up high traffic games.
How'd the patch impact what you were saying about the online experience earlier?

BRUTALITY

Banned
rumour has it will first check for existing MKX data prior to release date and consoles with such data will be bricked i. a following patch. sorry guys! bad luck!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
How'd the patch impact what you were saying about the online experience earlier?
I downloaded "a" patch 20 hours ago. The connection was horrible but I had played against one person all the way in dubai with whom I always have a mediocre connection at best. I'll see if there is another patch right now.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Why is everyone suprised?

Day 1 patches are the norm now

Im betting the reason the coins where so easy to obtain was so reviewers didn't have to grind all day

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Games are sent to press long before release date. And in that time there are plenty of things to find, especially in our generation of games when games are so much more complicated to make.

Kim0z

Noob
With this patch you get less koins than before, also i noticed that I no longer have access to online rooms, I can play ranked tho, can anyone who already have the game confirm that?

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
It's ok. Remember that the community at large haven't even started to "test" the game. Practice shows that no realistic amount of closed testing will net you results compared to what entire community can do, be it technical or gameplay aspect.

Just look at MikeZ's example. I hope for adequate support from NRS too.

Well.. they can improve online stability via updates now. Maybe the online will be good this time around.
Let's be honest, just how many patches from NRS had patch notes without these words?

Last edited: