What's new

Current Injustice Tier List by Forever King

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
But we can drop this because that your opinion not a fact Shazam is not a A tier.
But my opinion is more informed than yours.

All you've talked about is losing to people who are ranked high on online leaderboards, which doesn't actually mean anything. How would we know if any of these people you say you play are good. That's why we need results or footage.

Until then shazam isn't a tier lol

J'onn loses to, or only goes even with Nightwing. Staffwing counterzones the fuck out of him.

But that's IMO and blah blah blah, you probably know some shit I don't.

i don't know that matchup but it makes sense, i do think mmhs db2 has faster startup not sure how trading works if he can jump and punish or not.

I like this one the best.

Shows all characters are still relatively close to each other and viable(for the most part)
haha thanks, we grouped the characters like this because it is hard to separate them and we've noticed many have a different opinion on who is number one, which is why we put no one at SS.

Wasted

Noob
i don't know that matchup but it makes sense, i do think mmhs db2 has faster startup not sure how trading works if he can jump and punish or not.
It's slower by a frame. And it's also -17 or so on block, so Dick gets a reversal ground blast and J'onn basically is forced to block. Plus, it doesn't track and it's mid.

A character's place on the tier list isn't determined by how hard or easy said character is to play.
Very true.

But for shits and giggles.... I'm going to roll with the assumption that the opposite is true.

Here's a tier list assuming everyone who plays this game has roughly only 10-20 minutes of experience. :p

http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/injustice/index.html?tc=ya0-trde2qdf73h42rfxjuopjzi5jmix2rf2juctjq65jtmiju8njvf92qapjnbgjt9kjwh472hojplkjqf8726vjsisjtg6jrobjxknjsbj2qgwjs5tju7ujxdajt-bkg-naTier tacular tierchartness

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
The Terry Bros list is the one I agree with the most, although there would be a few tiny changes I would make. But hey, nothings perfect.

(except for breaking bad.)

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
How about a tier list from easiest character to hardest? That'll be interesting.

Easiest tops, hardest bottom.
That would be incredibly difficult. Let's take Bane for example. He's extremely easy to pick up. Very hard to master at high level. Superman/Batman are easy to use for both. Plus what might be easy for you might be hard for others

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
Ares bottom but not lex or shazam???? MMH mid tier????? flash very high tier?????? Deathstroke low tier??????????