What's new

Current Injustice Tier List by Forever King

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Ifotus is a great aquaman player. I beat him but bArely a inch of my health completed. I'm just a great catwoman player dude. Now I find a hkd that can punish aquaman even more . Plus aquaman plYers have to guess 50/50 mix up. Wait a sec. R ya going by frames and tools or you going by how the player plays the character in the game
he doesn't have to guess shit,he can just activate trait and that's the end of her combo.now what's she going to do? even I with the limited playtime I have can see that the match is ass for catwoman.lets put it this way,aquaman isn't even my main and I can't remember the last time I lost to a catwoman player using him.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Nightmare sf is a online player . Top rank in the leader boards. What happen when he went to the tournament. Beated reo first game. Beat perfect legend pig of the hut and other. All I'm saying is that I ply with the top ranking people that actually know how to play just as well as tournament player and somewhat have more experience playing the game. If you a tournament plyer it don't make you better then everybody else. We don't have the opportunity to go to tournament likes you. If we did ya fame wouldn't be so high as it is now. N that the God honest truth. N if you can't see that please end the conversation n go back on the thread topic.
Wait what? He didn't beat reo at evo if I remember right. If I remember right top reo outplaced him with the same character lol.

Nightmare sf is good, probably not the best batman. But you didn't even say you played him lol. People you mentioned are high on the leaderboards because they play a lot. That doesn't factor in win loss ratios or any real measure of skill. It's not to say they're all free but online rankings mean absolutely nothing in terms of being good.

Like, to give a timeline of your argument, you say you're as good or better than tournament players because you beat them online. Then say you don't, but you sometimes lose to the top ranked people on xbl. Even though they may or may not be good, another online player almost made top 8 at evo so that's it I guess?

I don't like going on to blow someone up but all you've done is convince people you're delusional. If you post videos of you or these godlike shazam players beating top players then that's cool and you'd get props. Otherwise no ones going to give you props for saying you and your shazam friends are the best injustice players and we're all just stupid.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
he doesn't have to guess shit,he can just activate trait and that's the end of her combo.now what's she going to do? even I with the limited playtime I have can see that the match is ass for catwoman.lets put it this way,aquaman isn't even my main and I can't remember the last time I lost to a catwoman player using him.
Smh. U mad bro. Get yourself a tissue. Clean yourself up my friend. Activate trait and I use cat claw safe . But once I get you in the air or catdash trait won't work. Catwoman move most of them push her opponent in the air. U play Xbox or ps3?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Nightmare sf is a random. I guess he is not a random now because he went to Evo. Did you watch his video talking about online people are the ones that tournament people
Need to be scare of. I'm one of them. Man I wish I had that opportunity. I really do. To go to tournaments
And because Nightmare Sf is good, you are at that level as well? Do you share a symbiotic relationship with him? What kind of logic is this? "Oh that guy is really good, so I'm as good as he is because I know his name. Derpi derp". I don't want to insult autistic people but come on.

Get yourself a tissue. Clean yourself up my friend.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Smh. U mad bro. Get yourself a tissue. Clean yourself up my friend. Activate trait and I use cat claw safe . But once I get you in the air or catdash trait won't work. Catwoman move most of them push her opponent in the air. U play Xbox or ps3?
lmao wtf are u talking about? Why would I be mad? How exactly are you going to juggle me if I have trait and u need multiple hits to launch me? Good luck with that.go for ur cat dash,that's a full combo for me. I play xbox

Wait what? He didn't beat reo at evo if I remember right. If I remember right top reo outplaced him with the same character lol.

1. REO lost to Nightmare but placed better than him. Nightmare beat him 2-1 despite REO going on to top 8 or 16.
2. You responded much more diplomatically than I could, so props on that.

Ra Helios

Nightmare sf is good, probably not the best batman. But you didn't even say you played him lol. People you mentioned are high on the leaderboards because they play a lot. That doesn't factor in win loss ratios or any real measure of skill. It's not to say they're all free but online rankings mean absolutely nothing in terms of being good.

Like, to give a timeline of your argument, you say you're as good or better than tournament players because you beat them online. Then say you don't, but you sometimes lose to the top ranked people on xbl. Even though they may or may not be good, another online player almost made top 8 at evo so that's it I guess?

I don't like going on to blow someone up but all you've done is convince people you're delusional. If you post videos of you or these godlike shazam players beating top players then that's cool and you'd get props. Otherwise no ones going to give you props for saying you and your shazam friends are the best injustice players and we're all just stupid.
The first round I said. The first round. Nightmare sf lost because of his converter. I played him. He couldn't stop me when I was close range. But he back up like a smart plyer he is and spam projectiles n won the match. Nightmare sf plyed alot n beated the best people. I'm going to be just like that with catwoman. Just can't wait for that 2 shield buff. No batman player is going to stop me. No one. By a inch they beat me. They are really good plYers. Again tournament ply is nothing especially when top plYers on leader oats body people as much tournament people bodies people. But we can drop this because that your opinion not a fact Shazam is not a A tier.

Ra Helios

And because Nightmare Sf is good, you are at that level as well? Do you share a symbiotic relationship with him? What kind of logic is this? "Oh that guy is really good, so I'm as good as he is because I know his name. Derpi derp". I don't want to insult autistic people but come on.

Get yourself a tissue. Clean yourself up my friend.
Logic is i beat high level people that has the same skill rank and win as he. Stop stealing my awesome lines lol

Ra Helios

lmao wtf are u talking about? Why would I be mad? How exactly are you going to juggle me if I have trait and u need multiple hits to launch me? Good luck with that.go for ur cat dash,that's a full combo for me. I play xbox
B3 catclaw f3 f2 catdash. Trait dont generate fast

Logic is i beat high level people that has the same skill rank and win as he. Stop stealing my awesome lines lol

The logic is that you SAY you beat high level people. I also say I beat high level people. In fact I beat the highest level people, and then teach new people to be higher level and then I beat them as well.

But you can only find combo videos from me, no match videos, because I cannot give away all of my super secret deadly methods.

You should put together some match vids that support your claims, as others have suggested.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Nightmare sf is a online player . Top rank in the leader boards. What happen when he went to the tournament. Beated reo first game. Beat perfect legend pig of the hut and other. All I'm saying is that I ply with the top ranking people that actually know how to play just as well as tournament player and somewhat have more experience playing the game. If you a tournament plyer it don't make you better then everybody else. We don't have the opportunity to go to tournament likes you. If we did ya fame wouldn't be so high as it is now. N that the God honest truth. N if you can't see that please end the conversation n go back on the thread topic.
actually, being a tournament player DOES make you better.

Considering you play offline in no-gimmick land and learn to play top notch in a place where you're not sitting on your comfy couch without 100 people shouting behind you and thousands more watching.

Ra Helios

The logic is that you SAY you beat high level people. I also say I beat high level people. In fact I beat the highest level people, and then teach new people to be higher level and then I beat them as well.

But you can only find combo videos from me, no match videos, because I cannot give away all of my super secret deadly methods.

You should put together some match vids that support your claims, as others have suggested.
I will

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
You could just delete posts you dont like

#Collusion #illuminati #Colluminati
It's too Illuminati, though. :/

#ForumModProblems

Okay, I gotta stop aiding in derailment of threads. >_<

Tbh, I don't disagree with much of it, if you consider it NPO. A few spots here and there I don't agree with, but overall what I'd do for my list (if I weren't trolling).