What's new

Crispy cancels...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
how tf are tremor's run cancels harder than jacqui? i guess doing df to run isn't hard? but the optimal followups are so tight the character is practically unusable online.

I also found out HQT stuffs every wake up in the entire game w specific character Enders . Even ex slide from reptile, ex spin from Lao, etc etc

@SaltShaker
he has specific Enders for every character to destroy all wake ups and armor wake ups . It's w disc into strings after ending in specific combos . Like put reptile in corner wake up ex slide . 32 ex bf4 4 up laser 32 bf2 . Then do Low laser disc hits and u can combo off disc. Orr against Tanya ex rekka or ex cammy drill do this combo setup 32 ex bf4 4 up laser 32 bf2 instantly then do b22 laser xx. This is broke lol, because I can hit confirm if I stuff ur ex wake up or if I see u blocked disc and b22 I can cancel and throw, block, or more pressure

#CrispyCancels
This alone makes me want to play HQT now, and just say to hell with the other characters that I use (although I have more fun playing Hunter)

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Predator mains, at least the ones I've talked to knew about the wake up stuffing thing.

So it seems to me that this is basically a stealth Nerf Predator thread.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
While I agree on the difficulty level of execution of cancels, I don't think they have anything to do with how the character plays. If Kang has difficult as ass cancels and HQT has easy as ass cancels, but the result is the same, it doesn't make HQT a better pressure character, it just makes Loi Kang a harder character to play. It also doesn't mean that any of them should keep or lose the cancels unless they are manageable or break the game, respectively.
That being said...

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Predator needs to get out of beta sometime soon and be treated the same as every other character who needed adjustments.
There are characters on the roster who have lost what he's getting away with for free.
And Jax, I'd like to say, somebody lab up take him to the next major. Guaranteed win if you do all the work it entails.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
@AK L0rdoftheFLY

Tremor's run cancel flash parry with DB2 isn't really that difficult to practice. You just have to dash out of DB2 and tap block once then he runs. Took like 15 mins but it can be done.
Can you do it twice in 1 block string?
how tf are tremor's run cancels harder than jacqui? i guess doing df to run isn't hard? but the optimal followups are so tight the character is practically unusable online.
The cancels are easy though. The hard part is getting in the right range and spacing them to work in her favor. The run cancel is easy though.
Predator mains, at least the ones I've talked to knew about the wake up stuffing thing.

No it's a let's make sure we all have the right information thread.
I dont find FBRC to be that hard tbh
Some are easy and some are hard. Read...the...thread

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I'm still not sure I understand the point of this thread.

Not every character gets the same thing off their cancels. Kang, D'Vorah, Cage, Pred get plus frames, sure.

Marksman doesn't, Heavy Weapons doesn't, Raiden's are only used in-combos.

So if different characters rc are used for different reasons(i.e. frame traps, mind games, extending combos) should they all work the same?

Are Predator mains popping off about their execution?

Who is allegedly complaining about them?

I don't play a RC character, but I have no problem with them being in the game.
Nah you're right, there are just some people out there who think all cancel characters have the same execution requirements.

Can you do it twice in 1 block string?

The cancels are easy though. The hard part is getting in the right range and spacing them to work in her favor. The run cancel is easy though.

No it's a let's make sure we all have the right information thread.

Some are easy and some are hard. Read...the...thread
I'll get back to you and let you know, one isn't that bad.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

I just started w him which is why I asked

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I just started w him which is why I asked
Right, it's very strong tech. An important thing to note though, is that the first hit of the B2 string is a high. It doesn't look like it, but it is.

I imagine you could duck and punish it on a read. Only on a read, though.