What's new

Connecting to Online Issues

Audit

Falls down too much
I wish I had an answer for everyone that it's happening to :( It was so apparent after my Xbox crashed and I tried to find a game that it was fixed. I mean 60 games straight of Ranked and it didn't happen once.

and bye the way ive had this random crash that resets my xbox this has happend 3 or 4 times on mkx i dunu if it cause of this stupid glitch

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I tried to see if it was an account related thing so I temporarily switched to anither account and it was still there. I made a new account and...IT WORKED!...for only about an hour.

So the answer is nop. Not account related. Anyways, 'til I get some more ideas to try and fix this shit 'cause NRS surely won't, I'm back to playing other games

So tested with another profile, amazingly it worked properly (although couldn't connect to the chat server, i think due to it being a UK account).

Signed back in to my main account and astonishingly it connected flawlessly - finally managed to play a few games (first time today, out of the few times i tried). Then you wouldn't believe it, once that VS match finished - connecting to online....waiting... waiting...

For me things seem to have gotten worse, initially it was just the long wait time, but i could still connect to others and play. Now i keep on getting "create game failed", or instant "declined" messages, which i've determined means that there's an issue.

Looks almost like there's something that is being flagged wrong, so doing certain things (changing profile, reinstalling etc) resets it and it works for a bit, then that flag is tripped and the waiting starts. Question is why only certain people?

Who here has any of the DLC or Season Pass? I've only got the Goro DLC, and that wasn't even installed after the last reinstall of the game. Maybe we need to get the Tanya DLC?

Audit

Falls down too much
I have the season pass and Goro. The Samurai Costumes are broken and I can't download them, but I don't play any of those characters so I haven't really tried to fix it.

So tested with another profile, amazingly it worked properly (although couldn't connect to the chat server, i think due to it being a UK account).

Signed back in to my main account and astonishingly it connected flawlessly - finally managed to play a few games (first time today, out of the few times i tried). Then you wouldn't believe it, once that VS match finished - connecting to online....waiting... waiting...

For me things seem to have gotten worse, initially it was just the long wait time, but i could still connect to others and play. Now i keep on getting "create game failed", or instant "declined" messages, which i've determined means that there's an issue.

Looks almost like there's something that is being flagged wrong, so doing certain things (changing profile, reinstalling etc) resets it and it works for a bit, then that flag is tripped and the waiting starts. Question is why only certain people?

Who here has any of the DLC or Season Pass? I've only got the Goro DLC, and that wasn't even installed after the last reinstall of the game. Maybe we need to get the Tanya DLC?
tanya bundle blueskin sub

call ME damo wired
boot the game now, when it is at the legal screen you will notice some numbers at the bottom. And then another set of numbers and letters next to those. use the Xbox to take a screen shot of that screen. Double tap the guide button and press Y button to take the screenshot.

boot the game now, when it is at the legal screen you will notice some numbers at the bottom. And then another set of numbers and letters next to those. use the Xbox to take a screen shot of that screen. Double tap the guide button and press Y button to take the screenshot.
im on it

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
and bye the way ive had this random crash that resets my xbox this has happend 3 or 4 times on mkx i dunu if it cause of this stupid glitch
Does your MK start making a really loud, weird, glitchy sound then just crash, resulting in either the game shutting down, the console freezing completely or the console just turning itself off? Cause yeah that's happening to me too.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
What the hell is going on you guys on console are having shit like this happen.
And was thinking only us the PC guys were shafted... why am I so surprised?