What's new

CMK's UMK3 Tournament (9-24-2010)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Sorry I just saw the tournament date. I can't join because that day is my birthday. I've got big plans for that evening :)

X820

Noob
As a general announcement:

Please contact McNasty if you need to test your connection and/or MAME settings.

Thank you

X820 said:
Ofcourse, just make sure to to get your connection to work properly because last time was, you know.. ridiculous.
awesome, thanks man. yeah ill have to work on that connection issue, i think i already may have resolved it. ill be playing umk3 tonight in west

NoDoubt

nasty
wish i could join but guess ill never be a part of any cmk tournies as long as the staff sets the rules and co-hosts for a tournament hosted by someone else.

lol...and i just got a brand new lap top with optimum speed : (

have fun yaLL, cant wait to see who wins !

X820

Noob
NoDoubtArion said:
wish i could join but guess ill never be a part of any cmk tournies as long as the staff sets the rules and co-hosts for a tournament hosted by someone else.

lol...and i just got a brand new lap top with optimum speed : (

have fun yaLL, cant wait to see who wins !
Your assuptions are stupid as ever Arion, and your little flame bait worked, we already discussed this didn't we?

See you in 3 days.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hmm what time is this on friday night? if its anytime after 10:30pm est i would like to join..

if not, then i just wanna say u need to do these things on a saturday night.. :/

REO

Undead
thought this was being run on sunday... just saw the date again and i cant make it on friday i have plans that day.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Can I play? I have the same connection as the guy who posted a screenshot of it (2mbs)

I use msn, is it a problem (for getting in touch/arrange matches)?

Oh, and Ik now it's noobish, but I'm not afraid to ask: what's the deal with the timezone and that stuff? how can I know when to be around to play?

thx

oh, and I've had problems with the download link for the tourney set emulator. I've tried 4 times, it starts normally, then the conection freezes and finally I get an error that doesn't allow the file to be saved. I'll keep trying though

X820

Noob
NinjaGrinder said:
Can I play? I have the same connection as the guy who posted a screenshot of it (2mbs)

I use msn, is it a problem (for getting in touch/arrange matches)?

Oh, and Ik now it's noobish, but I'm not afraid to ask: what's the deal with the timezone and that stuff? how can I know when to be around to play?

thx

oh, and I've had problems with the download link for the tourney set emulator. I've tried 4 times, it starts normally, then the conection freezes and finally I get an error that doesn't allow the file to be saved. I'll keep trying though
Well, if you have a 2mbps connection and you live in Colombia....... ???

That's kind of far away to be playing in what is supposed to be a lag free tournament.

I suppose we could test your conenction before hand, no problem.

Time issue: Google.