What's new

CMK's UMK3 Tournament (9-24-2010)

McNasty

Moist.
NinjaGrinder said:
ok, then could you add me on msn? [email protected]
Downloading the messenger. Its on Friday the 24th at 7pm for you. During the tournament this will be the preferred chat... http://classicmk.com/chat/

Also If you do not have the Feb p2p client and hamachi please download these before the tournament and if you need help setting it up or testing out your connection send me a PM.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I've already searched and I noticed my timezone was the same, jeje but thx for the information.

I think I have that Feb .dll file and hamachi at home. I can play at that time from there. I'll keep in touch to see if we can test my connection out.

Thx again, McNasty

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I'm going to play the tournament regardless of whether or not I have a fully functional controller. My PS2 adapter lags horribly, my SF4 controller is hardly functional (the buttons stick a LOT, especially on the shoulders) and the Gamestop brand wired Xbox controller is fucked because the block button isn't responding. If I'm getting rushed down and I'm stuck turtling the block function seems to relieve itself without my knowing about it. Not the most convenient.

I figure I'll lose the tournament by a lot regardless, I'm just in it for fun. But I'd like to blame it on my lack of skill rather than my controller. Nothing more frustrating than shit not doing what it's supposed to do.

Shit NinjaGrinder, I didn't know you were from Bogota. I spent five weeks there because my ex-girlfriend went back to Los Andes (she's from Bogota as well) for grad school. Great city, if I'm ever back that way I'm getting some offlines with you. I dig on the South American play style.

X820

Noob
Why not get another adapter for your ps2 pad, it's like $10.

Maybe you can use the second shoulder button for block, you have a couple of days to get used to that :)

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I'm in a financial pinch. Car needs some work done, bills need paid. If I can't eat it or put it in my gas tank I can't get away with spending money on it until Friday. Even beer is on hold (gasp). I suppose in theory I could eat the adapter after the tourney...

NinjaGrinder

FatalTragedy said:
Shit NinjaGrinder, I didn't know you were from Bogota. I spent five weeks there because my ex-girlfriend went back to Los Andes (she's from Bogota as well) for grad school. Great city, if I'm ever back that way I'm getting some offlines with you. I dig on the South American play style.
Sure thing, man, just let me know when/if you come down here ;) but I must warn you, there are no original cabinets around, we play with "sf" button layout and it's been that way since ages. cya

Its called joking gosh you people are so nonunderstandable at times. You guys joke when nothings funny, and is serious when things are funny...

What is that PS all about I didn't understand it, and I was smacking a mod out of no where? I always do this with X820 so whats the problem?

X820

Noob
tonshaad1230 said:
What is that PS all about I didn't understand it, and I was smacking a mod out of no where? I always do this with X820 so whats the problem?
lol, you doooo ?

NinjaGrinder

It seems I couldn't test my conection in time, so it will be next time

I'm open for casuals tough

X820

Noob
Dreamcatcher said:
You don't need it, as you can host a P2p game yourself.

For those who had trouble connecting with Hamachi, here are the correct links.

mud said:
Hamachi is awesome!

I created 4 more networks for hamachi

classic mk1
classic mk2
classic mk3
classic umk3

all use the 1234 passwords

This way we know what games the users are looking to play. We can use this as a replacement for the "waiting for games" feature in p2p since no one really uses it...
Taken from the Hamachi P2p thread, here in the UMK3 section.

Good luck.