What's new

Civil War VI PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN FOR $30 UNTIL FRIDAY 11:59PM - First 3/5 Major

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Virginia's Civil War tournament holds a special place in Injustice tournament history -- it was the first major event for the game, the week of its release. Those of you who watched or attended might remember the rise of Chris G (and his cast of characters), the nailbiter Batman/Aquaman grand finals, the appearance of FlipKev, or the emergence of VA's Mr. Aquaman. Now, RVATournaments is set to etch a milestone in IGAU history with a one-year marker that begins a second chapter in Injustice's competitive life. And for a limited time only, there's a special deal available to those who register ahead of time:

This years civil war has officially opened! For the next 3 days prereg will only be a whopping 20$ VENUE!

This early bird special wont last long so get it while its hot, why is this so hot you ask!???

BECAUSE CIVIL WAR HAS CONFIRMED TO BE THE FIRST MAJOR THAT WILL RUN 3/5 THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT FOR IGAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://rvatournaments.tumblr.com/post/77656503040/civil-war-vi-registration-is-live-early-bird-only-20

The link has info on Hotels and Parking as well as the link to the actual prereg site!

Special shoutouts to the TO @RenegadeVA who has given us the opportunity to try and change the tournament setting for this game, he has always supported it and it shined at the last Civil War. Nothing but props and thanks to this gentleman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET HYPE GUYS, PREREG EARLY! SAVE MONEY! GET READY FOR THE POWER OF 3/5!

RICHMOND VA! APRIL 12th and 13th! BE THERE!

@AK Pig Of The Hut
@GGA 16 Bit
@EMPEROR_THEO
@FOREVER KING
@Frantastic23
@R.E.O.
@Kitana Prime
@astronout
@KDZ
@Blackula
@Showtime
@Tom Brady

*DISCLAIMER*
PLEASE READ THIS
http://rvatournaments.tumblr.com/post/81104611377/the-civil-war-vi-tourney-etiquette-post-aka-no

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I will prereg is you let me in as a member of PTH and/or pet me rub my fingers.through your mustache... Come on, you know you want it.

@AK Pig Of The Hut let me rub his forehead, why wont you let me rub your stache God damnit!

iloveTSA

Noob
Best of 5? HALLELUJAH!
This community has leveled up like crazy! <3

Let's get double random stage and BO5 as a tournament standard!
Yo when's INJUSTICE? Let's go! :)