What's new

Civil War VI PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN FOR $30 UNTIL FRIDAY 11:59PM - First 3/5 Major

astronout

see you at the top.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
ATL may or may not be having some representation here... we will keep you posted :p
Kombat Network is confirmed to be running NRS games. Following games will be ran from us. We will not be streaming, but we are working on finding a streamer to take care of us :)

Injustice: Gods Among Us (3/5) (360)
MK9 (2/3, 3/5 Finals) (360)
MK2 Balance Hack (2/3, 3/5 finals) (MAME, two MK sticks and two PS2 pads will be provided)

Any questions ask me.
Count me out

Good luck to all ak

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
It's a bill
i don't know why you are so adamant about how FR was run, you were in their shoes the year before, they are all human and mistakes were made. i understand frustration, and trust me having to wait 6 hours to play reo instead of when i was hot is super frustrating and the team tournament and all the other BS that happened that weekend, but i realized that they are all human and shit happens. did you not have fun?

Pig Of The Hut

i don't know why you are so adamant about how FR was run, you were in their shoes the year before, they are all human and mistakes were made. i understand frustration, and trust me having to wait 6 hours to play reo instead of when i was hot is super frustrating and the team tournament and all the other BS that happened that weekend, but i realized that they are all human and shit happens. did you not have fun?
Incoming bomb, massive

I'll tag u

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
KN is providing stream equipment and mike has single handedly run the likes of NEC and WB. Our TO is notorious for assigning individual people PER pool, (must be a capcom thing). Penty of staff and those helping out. I know half of VA will be helping run this because we care about our reputation and we want this to run as smooth as possible, especially since we are the ones with the balls to try this 3/5. Last Civil was smooth as molasses. So do not judge OUR tournament based on others. Especially when I hate to say it but capcom brings far more numbers and are far less bitchy. Those that have already prereg and will prereg I thank you a million and I will personally make sure you will have a great time, I will personally be recording in our suite as well as grudge or MM's that happen as well as try and get what I can off stream. Preregs help out with everything @AK Pig Of The Hut. Setups, Stream time, pools. Also when big names prereg it helps spread the word abit easier, like Viking and Orochi and many big names from around here already reg'd helps alot, lets people know about the competition. If noone preregs who knows anything. Why would I go to like FR if there was NOONE prereg'd. I would go in assuming im going to an atl weekly. You thought wb was going to be the break until alot more preregd to form a better glimpse.

Pig Of The Hut

KN is providing stream equipment and mike has single handedly run the likes of NEC and WB. Our TO is notorious for assigning individual people PER pool, (must be a capcom thing). Penty of staff and those helping out. I know half of VA will be helping run this because we care about our reputation and we want this to run as smooth as possible, especially since we are the ones with the balls to try this 3/5. Last Civil was smooth as molasses. So do not judge OUR tournament based on others. Especially when I hate to say it but capcom brings far more numbers and are far less bitchy. Those that have already prereg and will prereg I thank you a million and I will personally make sure you will have a great time, I will personally be recording in our suite as well as grudge or MM's that happen as well as try and get what I can off stream. Preregs help out with everything @AK Pig Of The Hut. Setups, Stream time, pools. Also when big names prereg it helps spread the word abit easier, like Viking and Orochi and many big names from around here already reg'd helps alot, lets people know about the competition. If noone preregs who knows anything. Why would I go to like FR if there was NOONE prereg'd. I would go in assuming im going to an atl weekly. You thought wb was going to be the break until alot more preregd to form a better glimpse.
Pre reg didnt help FR and was a diaster, I trust you and know you can do much better

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
It's a bill
I agree. I pre-regged for Final Round because I thought I'd be going and didn't want to be in a death pool or play a local right away. I ended up getting sick the week of the tournament and didn't go. So its looks like I'm out $50.00...I've tried PMing @ShinBlanka about getting a possible refund or at least some type of conversation going, and I've yet to hear back; I PMd him last Thursday.

GGA Max

Kombat Network is confirmed to be running NRS games. Following games will be ran from us. We will not be streaming, but we are working on finding a streamer to take care of us :)

Injustice: Gods Among Us (3/5) (360)
MK9 (2/3, 3/5 Finals) (360)
MK2 Balance Hack (2/3, 3/5 finals) (MAME, two MK sticks and two PS2 pads will be provided)

Any questions ask me.
Hey, with all the complaints arising from Final Round, does the staff have solutions to the problems our players experienced?

Seeding balance
Where late-reg "killers" are placed in the bracket
hotfix issues

@AK Pig Of The Hut might know more.

For the record I'm happy you guys are doing 3/5. And I am asking because some players might not trust TO's after the last few tournaments.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Hey, with all the complaints arising from Final Round, does the staff have solutions to the problems our players experienced?

Seeding balance
Where late-reg "killers" are placed in the bracket
hotfix issues

@AK Pig Of The Hut might know more.

For the record I'm happy you guys are doing 3/5. And I am asking because some players might not trust TO's after the last few tournaments.
See
When he says kn is running things will be me and mike. and this will be perfectly run. Because I said so.
wait @Mikemetroid i thought shock was loaning us the equip for it? I have a list of streamers otherwise, ill pm lol
yes Mustache man, but I am KN myself. I don't think I have the ability to run a stream so we are trying to find a streamer to take care of injustice. But since I'm doing all the pools and what not, it is technically KN ran.

FR was a FLUKE and if you think Civil War is going to be like that too you are extremely mistaken.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I just dont wanna be put into losers for playing another game again. That shit was so dumb man.
And you KNOW that shit wasn't even our fault. That was some other third party bracket runner, some guy who should've been doing marvel pools but for some reason was given to us. I was told about that WAY too late!

That will NOT happen again!