What's new

Civil War VI PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN FOR $30 UNTIL FRIDAY 11:59PM - First 3/5 Major

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Civil War VI: RESERVE YO HOTEL ROOMS! The blocks WILL EXPIRE SOON AND BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! I don't wanna have had to gone through the effort to get you guys the good rates only for them to be wasted.

I have no idea why this is such a problem for you guys. There is NO MONEY DOWN. They just take your CC# and you can cancel until 24 hours before.

TWO OPTIONS:

OPTION 1: Doubletree
-nicer
-walking distance (.5 mi) and has shuttle)
- have to pay for parking ($10/day)

Room Rate: 99$/ night FRI/SAT/SUN

http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/R/RICFSDT-CWF-20140411/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

OPTION 2: Comfort Inn Midtown
1) Cheaper ($69)
2) Has smoking rooms
3) Free parking
4) Probably will need to get VCU parking pass (2.2 miles away) (6.95)

To reserve call 804-359-4061

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
damn i got sad watching this, the days of meplaying this actively feel like forever ago
Mannn, you, Hector, Derek and NerdJosh were the first people I met who actually knew how to play the game. That PAX hype!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
damn i got sad watching this, the days of meplaying this actively feel like forever ago

you can absolutely jump back into the scene and be a top 8 threat... You already know Aquaman.. now just d1~trident-rush all day and you in there

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Kombat Network is confirmed to be running NRS games. Following games will be ran from us. We will not be streaming, but we are working on finding a streamer to take care of us :)

Injustice: Gods Among Us (3/5) (360)
MK9 (2/3, 3/5 Finals) (360)
MK2 Balance Hack (2/3, 3/5 finals) (MAME, two MK sticks and two PS2 pads will be provided)

Any questions ask me.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Confirmed. Lets do this!

Who is pumped!?! 3/5 is hype

This major is pretty centrally located so expect a lot of talent from up and down the east coast