What's new

Civil War VI PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN FOR $30 UNTIL FRIDAY 11:59PM - First 3/5 Major

Why would late registers get privileges? Send dem h0es to the death pools. Every late registry in one-two pools and pre-regs get their own pools. Also, did you guys know that 00100000 + 01101001 = 10110110 in the 2's complement?
The incentive is to save money, but these people are still paying customers who are legally registering within the rules given by the tournament.

The main reason we can't/won't commit to a "DEATH POOL" is because making a pool of all late entrants could just as well create a "FREE POOL" that equally would screw over people who registered early.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
So as is tradition, I booked a hotel room after double checking with my crew that they were going and now everyone is ducking out on me, so I have a few open spots on a hotel room if anyone is interested.

So as is tradition, I booked a hotel room after double checking with my crew that they were going and now everyone is ducking out on me, so I have a few open spots on a hotel room if anyone is interested.
If you want to give up the reservation, I can take it from you. I need a spot to crash some streamers

Fromundaman

I write too much.
If you want to give up the reservation, I can take it from you. I need a spot to crash some streamers
Mind giving me a few days to check my options?
I still really want to attend this but need to see if this is still economically feasible. If it isn't then I would love to give it up.

With 5 days to go, imma say no on total refund because that's the listed policy unless it's an emergency.

I'll make an exception and you can transfer your reg to someone else if you would like. Just message me their details and I'll switch it over.

They can pay you for it or w/e.