What's new

Chocolate Candy Tier List

What is the best chocolate candy?

• Total voters
E

Eldriken

This list is comprised of not just chocolate candies. It can be a mixture of caramel and chocolate and so forth. It also consists of candy bars and the likes as well.

There may be some that I missed, so you will have to forgive me. I'm just going off of what I can think of at the moment.

E

Eldriken

Give me Almond Snickers and Reese's Crispy Crunchy bar over anything. But shoutouts to Rolos dawg.
I had a friend who had never heard of them before (how effing strange is that?) and when I had him try some, the dude was immediately addicted.

E

Eldriken

No Dairy Milk, Toblerone, Crunchie, Mars, Hershey's, and Crunch.

Toblerone Master Race.
Yeah, there's those. Whoops. How did I miss the obvious ones like that? -_-

But yeah, I'm not a fan of Toblerones at all. They just don't taste that great to me. To each their own, however.

E

Eldriken

Does Nutella and Nutella derivatives count as chocolate?
I only know of the spread, otherwise it would have made the list. It's some seriously good stuff, however. Too bad it is absolutely terrible health wise, lol.

Reactions: gdf

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Take 5 bars sonnnnnnnnnn but on this list I actually pick Almond Joy. I know that's weird but I just really like them.

Reese's Pieces don't actually have any chocolate in them.

E

Eldriken

Take 5 bars sonnnnnnnnnn but on this list I actually pick Almond Joy. I know that's weird but I just really like them.

Reese's Pieces don't actually have any chocolate in them.
The chocolate coating? >.> Does that count? If not, I wouldn't mind it getting replaced with something else.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
No love for Cadbury Eggs or Take Fives? Although I suppose that there are way too many delicious chocolates to make a single list.