What's new

Chocolate Candy Tier List

What is the best chocolate candy?

• Total voters

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I've never heard of half of these...you wacky Americans and your weird sweets :rolleyes:

Meanwhile over in Britain, the Freddo struggles continue.

My favourite sweet/candy/whatever in general though is chocolate fudge, I LOVE THAT SHIT

E

Eldriken

Reese's Cups and Twix are dominating.

I still have the only ROLOs vote. WTF, people? >=/

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm allergic to peanuts and peanut products, I will never taste the glory of Reese's or Snickers.

Reese's Cups and Twix are dominating.

I still have the only ROLOs vote. WTF, people? >=/
I love ROLOs, but I love Twix even more.

I honestly wish every chocolate bar had either cookies or graham crackers in them.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Am I the only one that voted Milky Way? What??? Put one of those bad boys in the freezer for about an hour and bam...the best candy bar on the planet..nuff said.

Shame to you all.

E

Eldriken

Am I the only one that voted Milky Way? What??? Put one of those bad boys in the freezer for about an hour and bam...the best candy bar on the planet..nuff said.

Shame to you all.
Sorry, but frozen Reese's Cups > everything known to mankind.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
English chocolate is a cut above most American chocolate. Sorry guys. Maltesers, Flake, and Aeros are S+ tier.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Give me Almond Snickers and Reese's Crispy Crunchy bar over anything. But shoutouts to Rolos dawg.
I came here to say how disappointed I am after trying the Almond Snickers yesterday. We don't have that here but I found it in the imported chocolate aisle at my local supermarket. That shit cost 5$. 5 freakin bucks for a square shaped Snickers! I'm a big fan of almonds but this, dude, never again.
On a second note, mint M&Ms are the real deal!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I came here to say how disappointed I am after trying the Almond Snickers yesterday. We don't have that here but I found it in the imported chocolate aisle at my local supermarket. That shit cost 5$. 5 freakin bucks for a square shaped Snickers! I'm a big fan of almonds but this, dude, never again.
On a second note, mint M&Ms are the real deal!
Wow, i love almond snickers, but 5$ is way too much for sure. They aren't THAT good. Try to find that reeses bar though!

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Can we talk about the great Java Twix and its supremacy over all things in the universe?

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Best place to buy candy/ chocolate is dollar tree...period!!! I was going to upload some photos but I couldn't.

I just bought two Milky Ways and two boxes of Gummy Lifesavers for $3.59

Best deal ever.

E

Eldriken

Best place to buy candy/ chocolate is dollar tree...period!!! I was going to upload some photos but I couldn't.

I just bought two Milky Ways and two boxes of Gummy Lifesavers for $3.59

Best deal ever.
MAH NIGGA.

There's a Dollar Tree store right by this theater that I go to. Whenever I go in there with my wife and kids and buy candy, the clerk is like, "Goin' to the movies, huh?" NO ONE buys candy at this theater because of how close the Dollar Tree is to it. You can get like 3-4 boxes/bags of candy there compared to the one you would get at the concession stand.

This is one of the most delicious things I've ever tasted:

They're new around here so I bought one to try it out. DELICIOUS. Brookside vs Maltesers is a 10-0 matchup. :) I usually don't like dark chocolate so this was a nice surprise.

My favorite chocolate bars:

Toblerone or Cadbury Dairy Milk fruit&nut.

Anything made by Lindt/Lindor.

All of these are S tier and they all BODY Reese cups so bad you guys don't even want to admit it lol.

Last edited:

Megaton_Rich

Ok-ish at pressing buttons
idk who thought of putting peanut butter and chocolate together in a cup but that person deserves an award or something.