What's new

CEO 2014 - Injustice: Gods Among Us Top 8!

BRUTALITY

Banned
Ya...................................... You go with a group of friends and watch some entertainment...........................................................….................then you go home and move on with your life.......................................
i understand the process. i usually avoid wasting my money on bad entertainment tho. anyway i was agreeing with you who said you "werent sure" it was better than ceo. it wasnt

i understand the process. i usually avoid wasting my money on bad entertainment tho. anyway i was agreeing with you who said you "werent sure" it was better than ceo. it wasnt
Yeah, I mean it was a fun movie. Action got boring half way through, so not sure if it was fully worth it.

CEO was definitely amazing! Everything ran so smoothly, everyone was super friendly and welcoming and there were plenty of casual setups so was able to get a lot of games in... The pool party in the end was amazing and lots of fun as well... Can't wait to watch top 8 tomorrow!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
CEO was definitely amazing! Everything ran so smoothly, everyone was super friendly and welcoming and there were plenty of casual setups so was able to get a lot of games in... The pool party in the end was amazing and lots of fun as well... Can't wait to watch top 8 tomorrow!
Grats on getting top 16!

Good job to Panic Mode too. One of my friends said "my new favourite batgirl player, he knows the power of batgirl"

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I still hate you... Haha
Was cool playing with ya bro!

E

Eldriken

Thanks man, was trying to find out how homeboy eldriken did but they havent updated it:(
I made it to losers finals and Noobe eliminated me.

I beat Floe, lost to Rahsaan, beat Chillin', beat a Flash player, and beat a Frost/Raven player.

All in all, I'm content with how I did. I wanted to make Top 16 and got pretty close for my first tournament ever.

sonic fox got this. Pl seems to choke a lot lately. Imo its because of the thousand characters he plays, it doesnt seem like he knows what to do in those specific situations.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I made it to losers finals and Noobe eliminated me.

I beat Floe, lost to Rahsaan, beat Chillin', beat a Flash player, and beat a Frost/Raven player.

All in all, I'm content with how I did. I wanted to make Top 16 and got pretty close for my first tournament ever.
You did awesome! Nigga u was fuckin em up, although for some reason u remind me of Ash from pokemon lol