What's new

CEO 2014 - Injustice: Gods Among Us Top 8!

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
So why did Brady DQ himself? I couldnt watch the whole stream.

He seems to be flip flopping so much lately. He also seemed so disinterested while commentating.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
So why did Brady DQ himself? I couldnt watch the whole stream.

He seems to be flip flopping so much lately. He also seemed so disinterested while commentating.
From what I've heard it's personal/family issues. Not sure exactly.

I just know earlier on at the start of the stream he didn't seem too bothered that he DQ'd himself, saying it had nothing to do with the game. Then he said he was pretty upset that he couldn't play. I have no idea really.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
From what I've heard it's personal/family issues. Not sure exactly.

I just know earlier on at the start of the stream he didn't seem too bothered that he DQ'd himself, saying it had nothing to do with the game. Then he said he was pretty upset that he couldn't play. I have no idea really.
Doesnt he have a wife and kid(s)?

I mean, I dont know his personal situation so I dont want to speculate, but I know from my family life, that the balance of training for a "silly" video game and family life cant take a toll if youre not careful. I hope everything is ok though.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Doesnt he have a wife and kid(s)?

I mean, I dont know his personal situation so I dont want to speculate, but I know from my family life, that the balance of training for a "silly" video game and family life cant take a toll if youre not careful. I hope everything is ok though.
I have no idea about Brady's personal life. I was just telling ya what I heard. Would have liked to see him compete though.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I hope Sub and Scorpion are better than they were in MK9. Sub was viable to an extent with his ice clone jail shenanigans. But Jesus, Scorpion was awful.

You already know he's gonna main Sub though.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Gross beat PLs Martian and made top 8? Good shit id like to see that match.

He's still not better than me and GL still mid tier af tho lol

ive never been more sure of anything. you mean people still pay money for Bays vaguely transformers related cheese fests? lowest common denominator.
Ya...................................... You go with a group of friends and watch some entertainment...........................................................….................then you go home and move on with your life.......................................