What's new

Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion Thread

KingShaz

In the Shadows
The game is 100% better than MW2, only thing is the built in Commando lunges.
The game is well balanced other than that. Attack Dogs:D

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
The game is 100% better than MW2, only thing is the built in Commando lunges.
The game is well balanced other than that. Attack Dogs:D
I disagree to an extent. I enjoy MW2 more. Black Ops is ok, I like the fact you can create your own emblems, you get CoD point instead of having to wait til a certain level for a certain weapon/perk, the theater option is steller, the wager matches are very fun.

I dislike the boards, don't really care for many guns...at all, hate the fact that sniping is stupid hard, commando lunge is a downer. Overall, the game is good, very good, but I personally like MW2 much more.

I'm also a semi-camper on Black ops & black Ops is NOT camper friendly :( ......@ least I'm honest.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
A Black Ops Axe, Truck, and Wall Spells Headshot for This Young Fellow
12/01/2010 Written by Jonathan Leack
While Call of Duty: Black Ops, is full of fun surprises, nothing is better than an awesome final kill that everyone on the server gets to see in slow motion. As promised in one of the first popular killcam videos, the hilarity ensues.

Check out one of the most amazing tomahawk kills yet in Call of Duty: Black Ops below:

OMFG! you guys have got to see this Tomahawk throw!!

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
So, here's how this went down, Search & Destroy, match starts, guy throws a tomahawk, lands on an RCXD, kills all but 2 players!!

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
OMG, I was in tears watching this. This funny part is the guy says he wants 100% outa his team and when some guy say he hasnt play this mode in a while, the other guy knifes him, they are on the same team! this is fucking funny.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That sucks ^. Going to buy another copy?

Anywho, I noticed they finally patched/fixed the offline multiplayer and extended the limit past 10 minutes! Thank you lol, was at my friend's place other day and we noticed this!

BOSSETTE

Noob
That sucks ^. Going to buy another copy?

Anywho, I noticed they finally patched/fixed the offline multiplayer and extended the limit past 10 minutes! Thank you lol, was at my friend's place other day and we noticed this!
Eh, probably not. I kinda wanna get AC brotherhood.

MKF30

Eh, probably not. I kinda wanna get AC brotherhood.
You know I've never been an "AC fan" (never hated it) just didn't do any thing for me but then I saw AC Brotherhood, seems awesome! I love the assassination modes, I hear they're great!

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
wtf, black ops freezes alot...why?? anyone else having this issue on psn? Pissing me off...

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

MKF30

It freezes in general or just on PS? I play it from time to time at my friend's place on xbox, doesn't freeze but occasionally lags

BOSSETTE

Noob
wtf, black ops freezes alot...why?? anyone else having this issue on psn? Pissing me off...

UGH that happened to me all the time.
Especially when you have a good killstreak going on and then it freezes. :(

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
UGH that happened to me all the time.
Especially when you have a good killstreak going on and then it freezes. :(
That is exactly when it always happens, when your doing great....makes me so mad.
Sometimes it won't happen for weeks, but when it does it once it will ckntinue to freeze for hours.

CRKFIEND

Noob
First come, first serve... Blops zombie maps for 360 token code... Post if you win... 3R3QG THJFH W34WC T6Y2J XKCTZ. enjoy.