What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

jaym7018

Noob
First of all you can all suck my fucking dick :D, for 5 seasons i said Walt is a fucking evil bastard. You all tried to say he loved jesse h is family blah blah blah fuck that it was all bullshit and i called it. I was fuckin right when i said he did all for himself , and who better to fuckin validate than Walter Fuckin White himself. The scene with skylar was godlike finally i gather a smidgen of respect for Walt cause he was fuckin honest with himself. "I did it for me, i liked it and i was good at it" you all need to fuckin hold that forever!!!

Had to get that out, and because he was fiiiiiiiiiiinallllly able to fuckin be a little honest with himself it allowed him to actually have a bit of remorse and i stress remorse not regret please make sure you people dont get those emotions mixed up, walt has no regrets. He was even manipulative towards jesse in his last breaths. "I know you want to do it" he says to jesse. Jesse sees right through that bull shit and tells him to say it "i want you to do it" and jesse like a boss says fuck you bitch do it yourself.

I did have some negatives though i really hate how walt acts all tough with people who are completely clueless aboit him. Im speaking of him acting all big and bad with gretchen and black. I hate walts false bravado its such a bitch bully move. The skinny pete and badger cameo saved an otherwise cringeworthy seen. Also they check inside of the car ,pat him ,make him lift his shirt to check for a wire. But they dont check the trunk that was pretty fuckin stupid. But i was satisfied with the finale it was overall excellent.

+scene with skylar was godlike
+walt finally honest with himself
+fuck lydia
+im glad jesse killed todd not walt
+ jesse survived
+skinny pete and badger
+the ending song

-the gretchen scene was bad
- not checking the trunk was a biiiig reach

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Anna Gunn is just..... too amazing.

I'll have the complete series. I'll be watching it again in about 15 years. I wrote down how I felt...... I bet it is completely different down the road.

What a great show. I was purely entertained.

If you perfectly predicted that Walt would successfully use Skinny Pete and Badger as the "two best assassins west of the Mississippi" then you are probably going to also win the lottery.

I personally thought he was going to drive his shot ass to the spot where Hank died, as his last "gift" to Skylar. But in the end, he saved his real family, Jesse.
He gave everyone what they wanted in the end, and that was all Walter White wanted right?

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you

I'll have the complete series. I'll be watching it again in about 15 years. I wrote down how I felt...... I bet it is completely different down the road.

If you perfectly predicted that Walt would successfully use Skinny Pete and Badger as the "two best assassins west of the Mississippi" then you are probably going to also win the lottery.

I personally thought he was going to drive his shot ass to the spot where Hank died, as his last "gift" to Skylar. But in the end, he saved his real family, Jesse.
He gave everyone what they wanted in the end, and that was all Walter White wanted right?
Indeed, but he did a bit more than that.

By staying in the Meth lab and getting rid of anyone else that could duplicate his Blue Meth(tm) he ensured that his Heisenberg Legacy would live on. No one else will be able to cook it, and when they find his body, they'll know that the drugs died with him. So he got to leave his money for his family, he created a legacy to leave behind, and he gave Jesse his freedom back. He also saw Holly one last time, made amends with Skyler, provided info to give Hank a proper burial, and was able to exact revenge on the guys that took everything from him. Very well-thought out ending that really tied up all the loose ends nicely.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace

LOL me and morty called that badger and skinny pete would team up a few weeks back. I can't believe it came true.

jaym7018

Noob

He didnt save jesse at all he thought jesse was working with them. He pretty much dismissed jesse he didnt care. He even tried to manipulate jesse one last time.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Indeed, but he did a bit more than that.

By staying in the Meth lab and getting rid of anyone else that could duplicate his Blue Meth(tm) he ensured that his Heisenberg Legacy would live on. No one else will be able to cook it, and when they find his body, they'll know that the drugs died with him. So he got to leave his money for his family, he created a legacy to leave behind, and he gave Jesse his freedom back. He also saw Holly one last time, made amends with Skyler, provided info to give Hank a proper burial, and was able to exact revenge on the guys that took everything from him. Very well-thought out ending that really tied up all the loose ends nicely.
Exactly.

Vince gave Walt the best possible ending he could receive and it was a great good bye.

jaym7018

Noob
You call that amends with skylar? Skylar fuckin despises him and still does.She called him on his "do it for my family" bullshit and he finally for the first time in the entire series is honest with her.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
One more thing I liked that I forgot to mention.

I thought it was kind of neat that over the course of the episode it was sort of hinted at that the Blue Meth was better than ever (higher %, I assume) while Jesse was cooking. When I think about that left out scene Vince mentioned about Walt asking the student if he was a good teacher, I feel that this was supposed to tie into that. In the end, Jesse did learn from Walt, AND he surpassed him. Just another little accomplish to add to Walt's sort of bucket list. Not only did Jesse finally learn something from Walt, but he passed up his teacher.

jaym7018

Noob
Its really cool to listen to a show creator talk about creating a show. Him revealing the scene with skylars reflection in the microwave was a complete accident. And how he said the reason they did the watch on top of the phone was simply for continuity but they thought of an "artsy fartsy" reason later.

I missed talking bad...what was the artsy representation of the watch?
The continuity was that they shot the scene in the diner prior to that scene and realized that Walt didn't have a watch on.

The 'artsy fartsy' reasoning behind it was that it was a gift from Jesse, and everything was coming to an end. So it was symbolic of their departure.

jaym7018

Noob
I missed talking bad...what was the artsy representation of the watch?
Just that he knew the ending was coming and it was the watch jesse gave him. Him leaving the watch was just a nod to it being the end. The reality is during the teaser for season 5b he was wearing a watch when they went to film that scene much later they noticed he wasnt wearing a watch

jaym7018

Noob
I will say this though season 4> season 5 which breaks the trend the show had of each season getting better than the last.