What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

jaym7018

Noob
Seriously. The more he posts, the more i'm convinced he hates anything cranston/walter white related.
White related yes. I loved the movie drive did i forget Cranston was in it cause he got severely outshined yes i did. But i still loved the movie. Same with Fargo. I love to hate Walter White that is also a credit to Brian Cranston.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Am I the only one that wants badger and skinny pete to reappear in the finale. I would just love for badger to ambush todd and pick him up and say "Helicopter Bitch."

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Am I the only one that wants badger and skinny pete to reappear in the finale. I would just love for badger to ambush todd and pick him up and say "Helicopter Bitch."
I thought they were a funny pair. I like the episode where they were going on about zombies and Jesse's like... yeah, totally.

jaym7018

Noob
I thought they were a funny pair. I like the episode where they were going on about zombies and Jesse's like... yeah, totally.
Thats was one of my favorite scenes of the series. Jesse at rock bottom in general provided some of the shows best moments.

Wemfs

What is Walter's main reason to go back and kill Jack? To take back his hard-earned money that is rightfully his? To avenge Hanks death? To rescue Jesse? A combination of all three? What do you guys think is his main drive?

jaym7018

Noob
What is Walter's main reason to go back and kill Jack? To take back his hard-earned money that is rightfully his? To avenge Hanks death? To rescue Jesse? A combination of all three? What do you guys think is his main drive?
The fact hes selling his product and he stole his empire.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
He doesn't want want others to take credit for his work. He still wants Jack dead for killing hank. He wants his money back. He pretty much knows he's going to die at this point, so why not go out with a bang. Make sure everyone remembers his name. Jesse.....idk if those 2 see each other, one will kill the other. I'm convinced of that. No healing in that relationship.

Wemfs

The fact hes selling his product and he stole his empire.
I can see that since it was all he had left really. His own son wants him to die and his wife told him to leave and never come back. He couldn't go back anyway. He doesn't even have a friend to confide in anymore. He's all alone.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I would like to say that Cranston overused the "double take" in the series. I rewatched the entire series recently, and he double takes A LOT. It's a nice subtle acting move, but he definitely abused it.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I dreamed about breaking bad last night. I dreamed the only man that got away was pinkman...and I was really sad about it.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
jaym7018 is such a negative ball of hate. He could make anyone doing things hes incapable of doing himself sound like the biggest failures ever. Cheer up you douche.

jaym7018

Noob
I don't get why people get so mad online over difference of opinion. It's a tv show. A tv show, people. But I did say fuck you to all the Walter White fans. lol.
Saying fuck you Walter White fans or fuck you Walter White haters is much different than attacking someone personally. I dont get it either, they so mad. But what can you expect from people who idolize a character like Walter White.

Li1mightymouse

super-squishii
I get what jaym7018 is saying. He likes Cranston for making Walt hateable(if that is even a word, which it isn't). Bryan Cranston is very good at making the very few people that hate Walter White, hate him. By the way that's what Gilligan wants in the first place.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I get what jaym7018 is saying. He likes Cranston for making Walt hateable(if that is even a word, which it isn't). Bryan Cranston is very good at making the very few people that hate Walter White, hate him. By the way that's what Gilligan wants in the first place.
The fact that people hate him just makes Cranston a good actor. Jaym hates the character walter white and can't comprehend that Bryan/Walter are the same person so he hates the actor as well.

jaym7018

Noob
People dont understand that me hating the character is a credit to the actor. Also hateable is absolutely a word.

jaym7018

Noob
The fact that people hate him just makes Cranston a good actor. Jaym hates the character walter white and can't comprehend that Bryan/Walter are the same person so he hates the actor as well.

Please quote the post where i said i hate brian cranston. I can quote multiple posts where i praised his acting. I mean at this point are you trying to be wrong with every single post?