What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

jaym7018

Noob
It's the greatest of all time, it should be in theaters, so Bryan Cranston can in an Oscar.
Does it anger you that its back to being the goofey up beat dad for Cranston. I look forward to him starring in the next Beethoven movie that goes straight to dvd.

Does it anger you that its back to being the goofey up beat dad for Cranston. I look forward to him starring in the next Beethoven movie that goes straight to dvd.

i'll str a kickstater and all the breaking bad fans will donate and we will make a big budget moive.

I hope for his sake Godzilla is watchable.
I still hope he plays Lex Luthor in the Batman vs. Superman movie despite that he kind of shot down that rumor.

Supposedly, if it was true, it was going to be announced around or after the series finale of Breaking Bad.

I thought he was a decent villain in the new Total Recall.

jaym7018

Noob
I still hope he plays Lex Luthor in the Batman vs. Superman movie despite that he kind of shot down that rumor.

Supposedly, if it was true, it was going to be announced around or after the series finale of Breaking Bad.

I totally forgot he was in total recall.That should say something. Hes to old to be luthor with all his wrinkles. He wouldnt even cross your mind as lex luthor if he didnt spend the last 4 years bald.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
How is his career going downhill? He was just in Argo which won best picture. He was also in drive. Godzilla is looking like its going to be awesome. Much better than the crap 1998 godzilla movie.

He was also just cast in the title role of Trumbo.

Now will his career reach the height of Breaking Bad, I doubt that. Unless he ends up winning an Oscar at some point.

Aaron Paul on the other hand will have a much harder time if you ask me. Need for Speed is looking like crap.

jaym7018

Noob
How is his career going downhill? He was just in Argo which won best picture. He was also in drive. Godzilla is looking like its going to be awesome. Much better than the crap 1998 godzilla movie.

He was also just cast in the title role of Trumbo.

Now will his career reach the height of Breaking Bad, I doubt that. Unless he ends up winning an Oscar at some point.

Aaron Paul on the other hand will have a much harder time if you ask me. Need for Speed is looking like crap.
We know nothing about Godzilla to say its going to be awesome is a massive reach. He was also barely in argo he was also barely in drive which i also forget he was in cause i was so blown away how awesome gosling was. So basically hes had forgettable roles or he was massively outshined.

LionHeart V1

We know nothing about Godzilla to say its going to be awesome is a massive reach. He was also barely in argo he was also barely in drive which i also forget he was in cause i was so blown away how awesome gosling was. So basically hes had forgettable roles or he was massively outshined.
And yet it doesn't hurt his career that he was in both of those critically acclaimed movies. We do barely know nothing about the Godzilla (I love godzilla, the older ones.) but I have alot of faith in it. It has a a good cast, good writers, and a good director working on it. And like I said he just cast in his first major lead role film in Trumbo. So it's definitely not going downhill at this point. If anything he has more opportunities than ever.

jaym7018

Noob
And yet it doesn't hurt his career that he was in both of those critically acclaimed movies. We do barely know nothing about the Godzilla (I love godzilla, the older ones.) but I have alot of faith in it. It has a a good cast, good writers, and a good director working on it. And like I said he just cast in his first major lead role film in Trumbo. So it's definitely not going downhill at this point. If anything he has more opportunities than ever.
Godzilla 98 had a good cast good writers and good director to.

jaym7018

Noob
Also aaron paul is starring in Exodus along side sigourney weaver,ben kingsley,and christian bale and is directed by ridley scott. That shits all over trumbo.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

Do you remember that the first time Jesse saw Walt with his bald head, he said he looked like Lex Luthor? Pretty funny.

LionHeart V1

And how is Gareth Edwards a good director? Hes quite literally has directed nothing. Hes basically an amatuer director.
You're right he directed one independent movie. But it had for the most part good reviews and critics were impressed with it.
Also aaron paul is starring in Exodus along side sigourney weaver,ben kingsley,and christian bale and is directed by ridley scott. That shits all over trumbo.
Good for Aaron Paul. He doesn't deserve to be typecast.

All i'm saying, i'm not quick to write of Bryan Cranstons career after breaking bad. Why do you have such negative attitude about everything?

jaym7018

Noob
You're right he directed one independent movie. But it had for the most part good reviews and critics were impressed with it.

Good for Aaron Paul. He doesn't deserve to be typecast.

All i'm saying, i'm not quick to write of Bryan Cranstons career after breaking bad. Why do you have such negative attitude about everything?
He directed monsters it was praised for having good effects in spite of the budget. Hes an effects guy (think michael bay) with very little directing experience he basically hit the lottery with godzilla he also came on the cheap. I have no idea what to expect from godzilla persoanlly.

Im not being negative im just poking fun at people who worship Walter/Cranston. I mean look at yourself you called a guy who has 0 directing experience a great director and a movie you know nothing about awesome simply cause Walter White is in it. You obviously knew nothing of Aaron Pauls future and criticized him cause he isnt Walter White.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
He directed monsters it was praised for having good effects in spite of the budget. Hes an effects guy (think michael bay) with very little directing experience he basically hit the lottery with godzilla he also came on the cheap. I have no idea what to expect from godzilla persoanlly.

Im not being negative im just poking fun at people who worship Walter/Cranston. I mean look at yourself you called a guy who has 0 directing experience a great director and a movie you know nothing about awesome simply cause Walter White is in it. You obviously knew nothing of Aaron Pauls future and criticized him cause he isnt Walter White.
this guy

you're the one having trouble distinguishing the actor and the character now.

LionHeart V1

I didn't use the word great i said good, for what he has done anyway. LOL i don't worship the guy, all i said was that i don't think his career is going to go downhill which you quickly think will happen. And lol at me criticizing Aaron paul, when did criticize him personally? I just think the need for speed movie doesnt look good at all, which is not because of him. And I knew about the Exodus movie i just forgot all about it. Which i'm glad he did because he's a great actor. And Godzilla has Ken Wantanabe in it (love that guy), the guy from kick ass (He's good, not my favorite) and that olsen girl which i honestly don't think i've seen anything with her in it so idk. It's not just because of Cranston, if he wasn't in the movie at all I could care less because i'm more interested in Godzilla anyway. And yea I think the Godzilla movie going to be good, because THATS MY OPINION and i want it to be good.