What's new

Borderlands The Pre Sequel Discussion Thread

Yoaks

A spaceman
Yeah I got kind of tired of the grind.

Im still waiting for some good DLC to play through.
Yea grinding and then farming for lvl 60 gear. It would be fine if the gear had designated drops from bosses instead of vendor/Grinder farming. Shit's boring.

I'm also waiting for campaign DLC and Aurelia. She seems like an interesting character.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Yeah you have to buy the DLC.

I bought the season pass and so far that seems like it wasnt a good investment :(
Oh shit true I have the season pass lol. Forgot about that. Def down to grind to 60 then.

I think Handsome Jack is awesome but yeah, for the most part I'm waiting with fingers crossed for a sick campaign DLC right along with ya.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Oh shit true I have the season pass lol. Forgot about that. Def down to grind to 60 then.

I think Handsome Jack is awesome but yeah, for the most part I'm waiting with fingers crossed for a sick campaign DLC right along with ya.
Jack is cool, ill admit. But I tend to only have the patience to level up one character all the way, which is why I really want a campaign dlc to play through.

mfkaoz

Banned

The handsome collection just got announced yesterday for PS4/X1 and I'm too hype. Who else is planning on getting this? Anyone that still plays garbage ass Destiny and hasn't played Borderlands should give this a try. Anybody on PS4 that's picking this up let me know so we can fuck shit up.

Yoaks

A spaceman

The handsome collection just got announced yesterday for PS4/X1 and I'm too hype. Who else is planning on getting this? Anyone that still plays garbage ass Destiny and hasn't played Borderlands should give this a try. Anybody on PS4 that's picking this up let me know so we can fuck shit up.
MEEEE!!!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Anyone else got the claptrap DLC? Here are my thoughts:

Pros:
Claptrap, as always
A lot of funny stuff
Pretty interesting/deceptive storyline
Error weapons are cool(purple weapons that go crazy and become legendary for a few seconds)
Pretty good Length
One of the best/hardest boss fights in Borderlands history

Cons:
Last DLC for the Presequel :(

If anyone hasnt got it or has it and wants to help me beat the final boss, it'd be appreciated:
I tried for like an hour and couldn't even get past the Eclipse phase. Not going to be able to do it on my own.