What's new

Boon tweets hinting at Sinestro & Atrocitus, "chances of one of those two is pretty high"

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Id definitely prefer Atrocitous, because hed be different enough from the GL in the game (they could make it like in the comics where red lanterns cant form constructs) BUT its probably going to be sinestro which is fine with me as long as his alt costume is him as a green lantern

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
never heard either of this chars so not to pushed on either,although the char on the left looks cooler to me.

Karried why is there a giant testical with arms and legs floating around in the picture u posted? :eek:

axeman87

Noob
I'll admit it, I'm more into Marvel than DC & think the numerous reiterations of characters in the DC universe is part of it.

I'm worried Injustice will have too many characters that are essentially the same with a different skin (Superman, Supergirl, Superboy, Powergirl, Zod anyone?)

I hope we see more characters instead of just more Super(someone), Bat(someone), (someone)Lantern.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'll admit it, I'm more into Marvel than DC & think the numerous reiterations of characters in the DC universe is part of it.

I'm worried Injustice will have too many characters that are essentially the same with a different skin (Superman, Supergirl, Superboy, Powergirl, Zod anyone?)

I hope we see more characters instead of just more Super(someone), Bat(someone), (someone)Lantern.

Well honestly having multiple lanterns if fine, as there powers are basically anything and everything, you can do w/e the fuck you want with them.

To be honest, I would love a Green Lantern only fighting game. I can easily think of 25 lantern characters with unique enough movesets to fill out the roster.
Sadly GL isn't anywhere near as popular to the public as Batman or Superman, and his live action movie did more harm then good.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Well honestly having multiple lanterns if fine, as there powers are basically anything and everything, you can do w/e the fuck you want with them.

To be honest, I would love a Green Lantern only fighting game. I can easily think of 25 lantern characters with unique enough movesets to fill out the roster.
Sadly GL isn't anywhere near as popular to the public as Batman or Superman, and his live action movie did more harm then good.
Which sucked. :(

GL fighting game would be dreamy.

Batman and Nightwing both use gadgets. However their gadgets are very different.

Green Lantern and Sinestro both use light constructs. However their constructs are very different.

Anybody saying "But I don't want two Lanterns in the game." needs to zip it.

GL is one of the best selling comic books right now. It only gets beat by batman and justice league (and the new uncanny avengers i guess). So there's got to be some demand.

But I don't want two Lanterns in the game.

I want three.
Haha, yeah, the Lantern franchise deserves more exposure. I feel like Bat-fans are always taking for granted how many of their favorites get the spotlight in this kinda stuff.

But I'd settle for two. Sinestro and Hal Jordan have been the driving force in GL success for the better part of the last decade.

Cruz

Banned
I blame it on Hal hanging too much out with Carol......
Fans hoped for an epic battle with Sinestro in the end but he changed too late, way too late!
First Flight is the best GL movie ever in my opinion.

Cruz

Banned
Maybe we should just all team up to get more Lanterns in the game it doesn't matter who or what....
We must all join forces against the Batman fans those greedy basterds have enough characters!!!

Maybe we should just all team up to get more Lanterns in the game it doesn't matter who or what....
We must all join forces against the Batman fans those greedy basterds have enough characters!!!
i die a little inside when someone requests the riddler, the penguin, moooore robins, and stuff like that. sinestro fights like a boss in that fight, damn just put the two guys!

Cruz

Banned
i die a little inside when someone requests the riddler, the penguin, moooore robins, and stuff like that. sinestro fights like a boss in that fight, damn just put the two guys!
It's just that Batman fans get Joker (and Harley), Catwoman and most likely Bane.
So why cant we have Sinestro, Star Sapphire and Atrocitus?
Like Froggy said Lanterns are open mind you can let them do anything that's the reason
they're so cool, so why can't we have them are we less humans than Batman fans or something?

It's just that Batman fans get Joker (and Harley), Catwoman and most likely Bane.
So why cant we have Sinestro, Star Sapphire and Atrocitus?
Like Froggy said Lanterns are open mind you can let them do anything that's the reason
they're so cool, so why can't we have them are we less humans than Batman fans or something?
i like batman, it's just that characters from all the dc universe need love too.

Cruz

Banned
i like batman, it's just that characters from all the dc universe need love too.
Batman is cool back in the day he was really the detective, all he's doing today is babysitting
on a few crazies in a nuthouse to make sure they dont break out and if they do to put them back in.

Batman is cool back in the day he was really the detective, all he's doing today is babysitting
on a few crazies in a nuthouse to make sure they dont break out and if they do to put them back in.
but mister j. is going to change that... soon...