What's new

Boon tweets hinting at Sinestro & Atrocitus, "chances of one of those two is pretty high"

axeman87

Noob
Well honestly having multiple lanterns if fine, as there powers are basically anything and everything, you can do w/e the fuck you want with them.

To be honest, I would love a Green Lantern only fighting game. I can easily think of 25 lantern characters with unique enough movesets to fill out the roster.
Sadly GL isn't anywhere near as popular to the public as Batman or Superman, and his live action movie did more harm then good.
Indeed. A friend pointed out; what are Subzero, Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Smoke, Noob etc if not 'different coloured ninjas'? (and Kitana, Milenna, Jade etc)

Its a good point, however its feels to me that each 'different coloured ninja' has their own unique signature moves that help clearly define the character.

I think characters like Sinestro and GL are harder to define as they can kind of do what ever they want.

Sure, Sinestro uses objects of fear/horror and Hal uses mostly Earthly constructs, but its not as specific as say, Scorpions spear, Subbies freeze etc.