What's new

Bloodborne General Discussion.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
i will never behave "honorably" if i am invaded unannounced. as a purely PVE player i lack the x100s more experience any PVP player has. as such i resort to traps, trickery, estus, and lingering flames which i plant at the bottom of stairs and blind corners for ambushes. if the lag wasn't so bad i might take it more seriously, but for the most part its a joke and any skill i try to put into will be wasted.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Yes, you can. How do you think people play SNES, PS2, Wii and other games ON A PC? It's called an emulator. It emulates the system so the product can be ran on another system. Go look it up.

As far as Macs go, who the hell cares about Macs? I don't know if anyone has bothered wasting their time even attempting to make an emulator for it to run Windows programs.

But yes, Xbox is doing better as far as exclusives being released this year, but that doesn't automatically make it the superior system. You may not be claiming that very thing right now, but you sure have at other times. >_>

Yeah I know about emulators. Yes I agree. No I didn't. I never claim Xbox one is superior. People was being bias and I had to put them in their place.

i will never behave "honorably" if i am invaded unannounced. as a purely PVE player i lack the x100s more experience any PVP player has. as such i resort to traps, trickery, estus, and lingering flames which i plant at the bottom of stairs and blind corners for ambushes. if the lag wasn't so bad i might take it more seriously, but for the most part its a joke and any skill i try to put into will be wasted.
Hell yeah. If I'm being invaded, I'm going to do everything in my power to win.

Invasions are a different story from intentional PVP IMO. If you're willfully laying your sign down for some PvP action, or you go and choose someones sign to fight, then you and the other party should have an honorable dual.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I want this game so bad. I probably drop 400 dollars on it once I get a job.

That is the only good game that coming on the ps4. 1886 is a flop. wait for it to drop to $18.86

We going to have

Killer Instinct season 3
Tomb Raider 2
Halo 5
Gears of war remastered collection
Quantum Break (if it comes out this year)
Forza Motosport 6
forza Fast and the furious.
Fable legends
Agree with most of your list, but reall fable legends, fable blows lol

But really, ill be here playing infamous, GG: Xrd, Towerfall Acension, and eventually the likes of SF5 and uncharted 4 :p (also for the record tomb raider is also coming to ps4 :)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Agree with most of your list, but reall fable legends, fable blows lol

But really, ill be here playing infamous, GG: Xrd, Towerfall Acension, and eventually the likes of SF5 and uncharted 4 :p (also for the record tomb raider is also coming to ps4 :)
In the future. I know Tomb Raider is Timed. Yeah I really want to play infamous. that another game I will buy when I get my ps4.

Bloodborne
Infamous 2
Uncharted 4
Mortal Kombat
Maybe Street fighter
For my ps4

In the future. I know Tomb Raider is Timed. Yeah I really want to play infamous. that another game I will buy when I get my ps4.

Bloodborne
Infamous 2
Uncharted 4
Mortal Kombat
Maybe Street fighter
For my ps4
Yeah infamous is a really solid game, definitely my favourite newer franchise, im sure you'll enjoy it :p

I do wish I could play killer instinct tho, I cant lie about that xD

ruff321

Noob
Are you guys forgetting that Persona 5 is coming out this year for the PS3/PS4??? Please tell me I'm not the only one in this forum that likes the Persona series..

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I really want to be hype for Bloodborne but, it's just not grabbing me yet. Maybe once I see some more gameplay.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
If you love dark douls then this is the game for you. If you dont love the dark souls franchise do not pick this up
See that seems like a pretty generic recommendation though. I've played all the Souls games and while they're fun, I'm getting tired of the formula. Like, I want to see how combat is different, what new mechanics are introduced, how multiplayer is incorporated, etc.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
WILLPOWER TEST GAME:

This is a video of the third boss. Do not watch it. You will forever lose the feeling of wonder and bewilderment that comes with encountering a boss your first time. There's only 5 more days to wait, hold out for as long as you can. Spoilers suck, especially in a game as intricately well designed as this one. You may never get the same feeling of awe and absolute splendor that comes with seeing what you're up against if you spoil it for yourself.

But just to make that easier said than done...

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
I haven't seen Jack shit on this game and I can't really afford the ps+ membership so I'm going to be completley blind my first play through, no help in any sense

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm being super picky about what games I buy so I'll wait on Quick Looks and Let's Play before laying out the cash for Bloodborne. I'm leaning towards buying it though. Maybe I can rent it at Redbox first?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I'm being super picky about what games I buy so I'll wait on Quick Looks and Let's Play before laying out the cash for Bloodborne. I'm leaning towards buying it though. Maybe I can rent it at Redbox first?
What the motherfuck ELSE would you be picking up besides Bloodborne?! Yorbie?

I don't know about you any more, Saboteur...

Wall of shame until further notice.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
What the motherfuck ELSE would you be picking up besides Bloodborne?! Yorbie?

I don't know about you any more, Saboteur...

Wall of shame until further notice.
Lol that's my point man. I'm being tight on funds after buying a PS4 last month and pre-ordering premium MKX. Not to mention some upcoming personal expenses (planning vacation in early April, girlfriends birthday plans next week, etc). Priorities bruh. So the question isn't what else I'd be playing besides Bloodborne, it's why drop the $60 on something I'm still on the fence a about?

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
60 for bloodborne,60 for MKX, and 50 for PS+, PS4 for 400, Last Round for 50

im so used to buying cheap used games this is painful T_T

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
This will be my first game in the Souls series got a question or two:

Are the weapons in these games all one of a kind? Is it like a lot of games where you keep finding the same weapon(s) but at a higher level, or can you keep the same weapon(s) you find early in the game and take them to late in the game? Like if I find a club I think is cool, I won't have to replace as I progress because it's under leveled?

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
This will be my first game in the Souls series got a question or two:

Are the weapons in these games all one of a kind? Is it like a lot of games where you keep finding the same weapon(s) but at a higher level, or can you keep the same weapon(s) you find early in the game and take them to late in the game? Like if I find a club I think is cool, I won't have to replace as I progress because it's under leveled?
i cant say for sure, but unless you plan on doing high level PvP no. if this is anything like Dark Souls you will be upgrading the same weapon for a LONG time. as far as PvE goes find a weapon you enjoy early on and stick with it. its actually trying to switched to high level level weapons later on thats difficult because their base stats are usually worse, and their upgrade materials are more scarce.