What's new

Between guest characters who will be used more, Predator or Jason?

Between the Guest characters, who will be used more, Predator or Jason?

• Total voters

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Probably Jason.

he has new movie coming out next year, all it would take is just a teaser and all the casuals will be begging for Jason's babies.

guys with beer and attitude that you do a big combo on and say you spam will use jason
guys that think that are good and you keep them out and they dont projectiles and call you a spammer will use predator
so do the math, i failed it

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I am super excited for Jason. Depending on how I click with his playstyle, I would consider dropping Quan or Mileena for him.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
I'm more excited for Predator than Jason, but I will use both. But I think whoever will be easier to use will be the one used the most by casuals and experienced players alike, so I'm guessing that will be Jason.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Everyone is dropping Quan these days. :coffee:
Not I. Well...I should say, in MK9 I didn't. Even when I learned Reptile and was competent with the character, I fought everyone with The Quan Cheese.

Kabals...Cyraxes....they all got Woolay.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Hard to say without having seen their variations, but I think ultimately Predator will be used just a little bit more. I, for one, will definitely main him till the end of the game's life.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
When they release they'll be used a lot, but 3-6 months after I could see them being used pretty similarly.

Possibly Predator being used more because of his potential skill set.

But Jason based off lore and his iconic-ness.

Both characters will be extremely popular around the time of their release. Ultimately over time Predator will be the more popular character.

Unless Jason ends up being top tier. Which he will.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Without knowing anything about the characters within the confines of the game, my initial thoughts are that Jason is a for the lulz type character whereas Predator seems like he would have incredible fighting game tools so I am intrigued to see what NRS comes up with and I will definitely give him a fair chance when he is released.

But let's be real, they will both be broken DLC tier anyways.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Damn, Iol I figured Pred would get more votes then Jason but am a little surprised of the difference in number between both I admit. That's a big margin