What's new

Between guest characters who will be used more, Predator or Jason?

Between the Guest characters, who will be used more, Predator or Jason?

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just curious who you guys think will be more popular as far as just the guest characters go.

Jason or Predator?

Not necessarily who will be better, but who will be used more just a general question overall, popularity wise and badass wise. Who do you think will be used more?

NOTE: I know there's the rumors of Spawn, but til it's official this topic will remain Predator and Jason. If Spawn gets confirmed, I'll edit and add Spawn.

Jason will be used more for "OMG I'M PLAYING AS THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER"
Meanwhile, Predator for the practicality in terms of his skillset.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I think Jason will be beginner friendly, and Predator will be more of a technical character.

It's in their nature.

Jason is a savage brute, so I expect a lot of heavy hitting simple strikes and attacks.

Predator is a calculating hunter so I expect traps and set-ups and crazy projectile and weapon play and whatnot.

That said, they'll be used about evenly.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Too close to call. Both have rabid fanbases that are the exact age demo MKX caters to. 24-35yr old gamers who grew up w MK.

iTz the Badger

6th Best Bane in Idaho
I will be interested in Jason because he is slow moving and I'm interested to see how that works and I think others will be too.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Predator. More iconic and cooler potential moveset imo.

Unless Jason has a Jason X variation I can't really imagine his moveset all that much.

I say Jason will lose novelty real quick to the casual fan and will end up with only people who like his playstyle keeping him as the game grows... I see everyone going ape shit with consistency with Predator so Preddy P it is.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
This poll is making it more and more likely that I will be co-maining Jason. :) I can't fucking wait. I just think he is going to be so hype in the MK universe.