Best Characters-Tier list prediction

Best character in the near future

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Inexperienced Mao yes, BRING IT! I've been on psn a lot lately, I will jump on XBL and show you who is superior~
I should be on most of tomorrow. It would be good to fight a talented Lex.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Inexperienced Mao yes, BRING IT! I've been on psn a lot lately, I will jump on XBL and show you who is superior~
Make sure you post game room and time - would like to watch this clash :)

Edit: never mind- I am working.. Make sure to post how it goes

Breaker

~AKUMA~
I really think Deathstroke is going to remain a top contender, even as the fgc learns how to deal with his zoning. Having a 7-frame mid-hitting string that's +9 on block and leads to around 26% on hit is nothing to scoff at. He also has an answer to everything. You can't hide anywhere on screen and not be subjected to constant 3% chip. You can't jump. You can't really rush him down as long as his wakeup moves actually come out. People complain about his zoning, but that's really only one aspect of his incredibly dangerous game. He'll remain top 10 easily, and more than likely find himself in top 5 as people learn how to abuse his up-close tools..

I'm also not sure about Killer Frost's position. She's got her slide, and that's about it beyond some mediocre zoning. Once people learn how to deal with slide, it will hurt her a lot more then people learning how to deal with DS's zoning.
Can you tell me about this god damn slide please, as DS whats the best option here. gimme the best his got!

Awake

Noob
I am appalled at how high up aquaman is. He is a solid character but he is far from broken, like others in the cast. For all of those who voted for Aquaman, what makes you think he is the best?
*Note i play Catwoman and Grundy so im not biased on the matter.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Can you tell me about this god damn slide please, as DS whats the best option here. gimme the best his got!
What about the slide? You mean how DS can punish it?

I'm still experimenting with good punishes. Right now it feels like f23 is his best bet. She'll most likely block it, which will leave DS at +9. He can then b1u2 which will catch her if she tries to do anything, including slide, allowing for a quick 30%+ combo.

An armored f3 is also a good bet for the same reasons. If it hits, she takes over 30% damage. If it's blocked, DS is at +10, which allows a free throw, f23, or b1u2.

If you can read a non-wakeup slide, armored b3 can catch her for 36%.

If she is constantly doing wakeup slides, you can neutral jump, allowing her to pass under you. She'll stop just within b1u2 range, and at enough disadvantage to make it a free punish. This works no matter what distance tou are when you neutral jump, as long as you are within range of her slide.

Hope that helps.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
My prediction in the near future:

S tier
Aquaman
A+ Tier
Ares, Bane, Batman, Black Adam
A tier
Catwoman, Cyborg, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Grundy
B+ Tier
Harley, Hawkgirl, Joker, Killer Frost, Lex Luthor, Nightwing, Raven
B Tier
Shazam, Sinestro, Superman, Wonder Woman

All characters are viable

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Bane doesn't need buffs. Very underrated char cause he requires.......thinking, which a lot of the chars don't
Please- I want to like Bane.. I do... But the only thinking involved is "WHY does my charge go full screen?!" Underrated? I don't think so.. He is a grappler, plain and simple.. And not a great one at that. Placing him slightly below the pack of mediocrity.. Sorry.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Please- I want to like Bane.. I do... But the only thinking involved is "WHY does my charge go full screen?!" Underrated? I don't think so.. He is a grappler, plain and simple.. And not a great one at that. Placing him slightly below the pack of mediocrity.. Sorry.
bane is what gief wishes he was. The pressure he can put on you is flat out stupid. I think you will see it one day

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
My prediction in the near future:

S tier
Aquaman
A+ Tier
Ares, Bane, Batman, Black Adam
A tier
Catwoman, Cyborg, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Grundy
B+ Tier
Harley, Hawkgirl, Joker, Killer Frost, Lex Luthor, Nightwing, Raven
B Tier
Shazam, Sinestro, Superman, Wonder Woman

All characters are viable
This is like the 5th time you posted this same exact tier list lawl.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
bane is what gief wishes he was. The pressure he can put on you is flat out stupid. I think you will see it one day
I laughed.. Thanks.. And like I said, I do want to like Bane.. I just don't think he has that hidden side waiting to break free.. I guess we will see :)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'll try to keep that in mind while I'm shutting down wake-ups from 90% of the cast and doing 82% two-bar resets in the corner, clashing off any rebuttal, and doing it all again...

I'll think "Why does my charge go full screen" while I body most of the cast and keep them floored, since honestly they aren't going to be doing anything for the next 21 seconds...

I'll be a plain simple grappler with the highest damage output out of anyone, projectile invulnerability, armor breaking, meter independence, an unblockable super with unavoidable set-ups, an armored anti-air, an overhead with armor that acts as a parry, grab resets which leave you in the perfect position to oki on top of tossing an additional 24% for free, reliable wake-up, better armor game in general than Grundy...

And when I realize I'm not "a great one at that", as my opponent's spine crumbles into dust within my hands twice per round with 71% damage on each one, as I leave them crying in the fetal position begging me to be nerfed...

I'll take my throne upon the top of mediocrity, stepping upon those who once doubted me and now reside in the hell I had left in my wake.

And upon seeing this fresh hell, this apocalypse they had never expected, from a man whom they all doubted... They will know terror... They will know fear... They will rise once more, their prides tarnished, their hopes shattered, and they will look to me with silent pleas for mercy... A mercy that will never come as I thrust them once more into the depths of despair to face those inner demons of pride they once held as heralds of a new dawn. When they fall for the last time, defeated in spite of themselves, and realize the folly that was underestimating Bane... then they have my permission to die.